Frag leech?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

3 years ago#1
I know it's supposed to be in Oerba 200AF, but I can't seem to run into it. What area of Oerba is it in?
---
Every time you read this, squirrels randomly burst into flames. Think of the squirrels.
3 years ago#2
Try walking around the steps next the the beach.
---
"Become an arrow through time and speed your way to Serah." -Lightning
3 years ago#3
It's in the "Ashensand" area, near the school house. Better description is the "beach" area.
---
Wouldn't that be a great thing to have down your pants?
3 years ago#4
Near the beach area is where I found a lot IIRC.
3 years ago#5
Oh yep there they are. Got one on first try too, on to try to get the Fencer. Blah lol
---
Every time you read this, squirrels randomly burst into flames. Think of the squirrels.
3 years ago#6
Doom_for_U_2 posted...
Oh yep there they are. Got one on first try too, on to try to get the Fencer. Blah lol

Doing the Omega build? I was doing mine last night. Took me a good couple of hours.
---
3 years ago#7
Chichu right now, if I had Omega I would probably do that.
---
3 years ago#8
Doom_for_U_2 posted...
Chichu right now, if I had Omega I would probably do that.

Yeah omega is awesome. He goes pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew.
---
3 years ago#9
I hope that they make him available as dlc eventually.
---
3 years ago#10
Doom_for_U_2 posted...
I hope that they make him available as dlc eventually.

I did the Aspir build so he attacks endlessly and only charges for 1 second. He has 1200+ STR.

---
(edited by Phophenomenon)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived