New Bodhum - Year Unknown fragments

#1BIGGESTPS3FANPosted 2/13/2012 8:57:22 PM
So, in the HC, it says I have 1/1 fragments, but when I look at the fragments under "Location," it says I have 1/3. Where are the other two? I see that Split's guide shows that one you get for a paradox ending, but whenever I click on New Bodhum, it just replays a cutscene, in which case, I assume I just need the Gate seal, which would bring me to my next question - Where is the gate seal? lol
---
I have a relationship with Jesus Christ and am 100% proud of it.
"It ought to be more like falling in love than something to believe in"
#2Krystal109Posted 2/13/2012 9:03:49 PM
The two you are missing you need the paradox scope for.
#3BIGGESTPS3FAN(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2012 9:06:32 PM
I have the paradox scope. Like I said, it just keeps playing the same ending over and over again, though.
---
#4eclipse_exePosted 2/13/2012 9:12:06 PM(edited)
as far as i'm aware the only way to replay that particular area is to seal academia 4xx af then replay the final episodes events until that point. unless you just did the paradox ending in which case you'll have to unseal and reseal the same location for some reason... which you can't do until you reach academia 500 af unless i'm mistaken.

in other words, since you already beat the actual game to get the paradox scope you simply need to unseal and seal academia 4xx af then go through the events in the void beyond ( make sure you turn off the paradox scope for the battle with caius or you'll trigger a paradox ending before you reach new bodhum)
---
psn: supersoniccd
Havel's ring needs Nerf'd, not DWGR
#5BIGGESTPS3FAN(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2012 9:10:09 PM

as far as i'm aware the only way to replay that particular area is to seal academia 4xx af then replay the final episodes events until that point. unless you just did the paradox ending in which case you'll have to unseal and reseal the same location for some reason... which you can't do until you reach academia 500 af unless i'm mistaken.

Ah, thank you!

That sucks, lol. I really hate Academia 4XX.
---
#6Krystal109Posted 2/13/2012 9:12:37 PM
Yea you have to seal academia 4xx. sorry.
#7TommymasterPosted 2/13/2012 9:18:46 PM
how can you hate academia 4xx ? walk to hope... skip some scenes... done :D
---
Even if i go to hell, i will live till the end of this world. and if the world does not come to an end... i will destroy it with my own hands! - Lacan
#8BIGGESTPS3FAN(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2012 9:54:11 PM

how can you hate academia 4xx ? walk to hope... skip some scenes... done :D

lol, I was thinking Academia 400. 4XX isn't too bad. Just boring.
---
#9MetaunPosted 2/13/2012 10:01:12 PM
You need to get Fang and Vanille's fragments after their cutscene. Two chests near-by the time warp.
---
PS3 FFXIII-2 DLC Codes. Looking forever.