looking for the grief-sticken Cie'th

#1c3p0420Posted 2/26/2012 5:41:40 PM
in the steppe, i rried every weather condition. cant find anything in the faqs
---
GT: AsenseOfmAdneSs
#2s3564265Posted 2/26/2012 5:45:12 PM
Are you referring to Yomi?
If you are the Archylte Steepes must be in stormy weather and you will need to take a chocobo south to Grave Ridge, then float to a pillar their. There should be a treasure chest on the pillar.
#3picchikaru1Posted 2/26/2012 5:45:23 PM
he's on top of the ledge south of the plains of eternity that is only reachable with a chocobo.

if that's not enough, look on the map on the location where you get 8 mana chips in the link I have provided:

http://guide4gamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/FF-13-2-Archylte-Steppe-map-story.png
#4thefatman999Posted 2/26/2012 5:54:09 PM
s3564265 posted...
If you are the Archylte Steepes must be in stormy weather and you will need to take a chocobo south to Grave Ridge, then float to a pillar their. There should be a treasure chest on the pillar.

Actually you want cloudy weather, not stormy. Stormy is when all the other C'ieth spawn, but Yomi is in cloudy only (both levers up).
#5s3564265Posted 2/26/2012 6:00:52 PM
thefatman999 posted...
s3564265 posted...
Actually you want cloudy weather, not stormy. Stormy is when all the other C'ieth spawn, but Yomi is in cloudy only (both levers up).

I thought Yomi was in Stormy, with the leavers Down/Up and it was Immortal that spawns on Cloudy/Windy, with the leavers Up/Up

But wouldn't surprise me if I was wrong.
#6picchikaru1Posted 2/26/2012 6:02:52 PM
s3564265 posted...
thefatman999 posted...
s3564265 posted...

I thought Yomi was in Stormy, with the leavers Down/Up and it was Immortal that spawns on Cloudy/Windy, with the leavers Up/Up

But wouldn't surprise me if I was wrong.

you're not wrong. Yomi is in Stormy and Immortal is in Cloudy. I fought that cheap pos to get the 6 trapezohedron enough times to know(referring to Yomi not immortal)