c3p0420
5 years ago#1
in the steppe, i rried every weather condition. cant find anything in the faqs
GT: AsenseOfmAdneSs

User Info: s3564265

s3564265
5 years ago#2
Are you referring to Yomi?
If you are the Archylte Steepes must be in stormy weather and you will need to take a chocobo south to Grave Ridge, then float to a pillar their. There should be a treasure chest on the pillar.

User Info: picchikaru1

picchikaru1
5 years ago#3
he's on top of the ledge south of the plains of eternity that is only reachable with a chocobo.

if that's not enough, look on the map on the location where you get 8 mana chips in the link I have provided:

http://guide4gamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/FF-13-2-Archylte-Steppe-map-story.png

User Info: thefatman999

thefatman999
5 years ago#4
s3564265 posted...
If you are the Archylte Steepes must be in stormy weather and you will need to take a chocobo south to Grave Ridge, then float to a pillar their. There should be a treasure chest on the pillar.

Actually you want cloudy weather, not stormy. Stormy is when all the other C'ieth spawn, but Yomi is in cloudy only (both levers up).

User Info: s3564265

s3564265
5 years ago#5
thefatman999 posted...
s3564265 posted...
Actually you want cloudy weather, not stormy. Stormy is when all the other C'ieth spawn, but Yomi is in cloudy only (both levers up).

I thought Yomi was in Stormy, with the leavers Down/Up and it was Immortal that spawns on Cloudy/Windy, with the leavers Up/Up

But wouldn't surprise me if I was wrong.

User Info: picchikaru1

picchikaru1
5 years ago#6
s3564265 posted...
thefatman999 posted...
s3564265 posted...

I thought Yomi was in Stormy, with the leavers Down/Up and it was Immortal that spawns on Cloudy/Windy, with the leavers Up/Up

But wouldn't surprise me if I was wrong.

you're not wrong. Yomi is in Stormy and Immortal is in Cloudy. I fought that cheap pos to get the 6 trapezohedron enough times to know(referring to Yomi not immortal)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. looking for the grief-sticken Cie'th

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived