Sazh DLC walkthrough (Japanese)

#1HippieforLightPosted 2/28/2012 6:28:01 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoDuO-Mofus&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB1-2thAdpE&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCLHabOH_0c&feature=channel

Total time for completion: 32 minutes and 9 seconds (intro and loading takes about 1 minute and 30 seconds)

It's really kinda short and boring, imo.  I mean, at least we finally have some decent time with Sazh... but still, it's nothing but poker games and cutscenes.  I REALLY hope Lightning's DLC won't be the same kinda thing (i.e. nothing but on-the-rails gameplay with cutscenes). 

#2EternalNetherPosted 2/28/2012 6:31:59 AM
Sazh's Japanese voice actor is horrible.

Dajh's Japanese voice actor is fantastic.
---
Caius (FFXIII-2) >> Sephiroth (FFVII)
When it comes down to it he just makes Sephiroth look like little more than a wet noodle.
#3AnimesetsunaPosted 2/28/2012 6:38:40 AM
You think so? But in Japanese Version, the way he talks is really funny.
---
Playing: FFXIII [JP] :-: Waiting: FF Versus XIII, RE:ORC, RE6 ...
Platinum: FFXIII-2 [Chi+Eng]
#4_henry14_Posted 2/28/2012 6:40:27 AM
i'm so disappointed in the dlc. What's the point of rewarding me with sazh at the end of his episode when i've already done everything the game has to offer. I want some actual gameplay that's connected to the story
---
GAMERTAG:v ACE RIMMER v
#5AnimesetsunaPosted 2/28/2012 6:42:16 AM
I bet Lightning Episode will be more battle.
---
#6HippieforLight(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2012 6:43:47 AM

Animesetsuna posted...
I bet Lightning Episode will be more battle.
---

The question is:  Will it be battling Mog Clock s t y l e or will it be on-the-rails?

#7AnimesetsunaPosted 2/28/2012 6:45:44 AM
HippieforLight posted...

Animesetsuna posted...

I bet Lightning Episode will be more battle.---Playing: FFXIII [JP] :-: Waiting: FF Versus XIII, RE:ORC, RE6 ...Platinum: FFXIII-2 [Chi+Eng]

The question is: Will it be battling Mog Clock s t y l e or will it be on-the-rails?

We'll see about that soon. Which one would you prefer?
---
#8SlimeStackPosted 2/28/2012 6:47:12 AM
It'll probably be similar to the Lightning section in the game. The point of it is to explain why she became crystal and stuff. If you expect more than that you'll probably give it the same reaction you just gave Sazh's episode. SE's official word on it said 2 minigames, Chocolina, Sazh crystal, and that's exactly what we got.
---
PSN: Slime_Stack
#9HippieforLight(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2012 7:02:20 AM

Animesetsuna posted...
HippieforLight posted...

Animesetsuna posted...

The question is: Will it be battling Mog Clock s t y l e or will it be on-the-rails?

We'll see about that soon. Which one would you prefer?
---

Mog Clock s t y l e, since that means we would actually get to explore Valhalla... the only area in the game that mildly interested me.

#10HippieforLight(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2012 7:02:40 AM

SlimeStack posted...
It'll probably be similar to the Lightning section in the game. The point of it is to explain why she became crystal and stuff. If you expect more than that you'll probably give it the same reaction you just gave Sazh's episode. SE's official word on it said 2 minigames, Chocolina, Sazh crystal, and that's exactly what we got.
---
PSN: Slime_Stack

Unfortunately, you're probably correct.