Which FF13 girl is the Alpha female Light or Fang?

#1Ekidona_Posted 7/9/2011 4:41:13 AM
I go with Fang, if she wanted to she could have dominated the scene at anytime. Light was just some abusive woman with issues in reality >_<. Who knows what Light-kun would do to Hopu-chan if she was drunk alone with him in a bedroom O_O. Shame on you LIGHT!

Anyway, you ever notice how Fang dominates Vanille? Fang's body language even screams "top dog". Fang has leadership, charm, strength, and most of all charisma. This just proves SE screwed up by making dumbass Noel a lead character. Noel, I pray is killed off FAST so Fang-sama can get her spot where she belongs.

Noel is BAKA!
#2oliverzwiebel12Posted 7/9/2011 5:42:28 AM
lol, Baka as in Bakla...? xD I agree on Noel not really being much of a main character especially compared to Lightning or Fang... I just hope there are more characters so I can keep him out of my party... SE better not mess this game up with only 2 characters and a monster.
---
Would you rather snort half a shaker of pepper or a live bee?
#3M1AstrayPosted 7/9/2011 6:00:48 AM
What's with the Noel hate I keep seeing? We barely know anything about him, at least wait until the game's out and get some good reasons to bash him.
---
Currently Playing: Pokemon White (DS)
Playing next: Okami (PS2)
#4Ekidona_(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2011 6:58:29 AM
oliverzwiebel12 posted...
lol, Baka as in Bakla...? xD I agree on Noel not really being much of a main character especially compared to Lightning or Fang... I just hope there are more characters so I can keep him out of my party... SE better not mess this game up with only 2 characters and a monster.

Baka=stupid/foolish in Japanese -_-

Noeru no baka ^_^
#5ssjremukoPosted 7/9/2011 7:29:34 AM
other than the random and somewhat annoying sprinkling of japanese in an otherwise english post on an english speaking forum, i agree with OP.
---
Head Recruit of the Cult of Gilgamesh!
Official Maria of the Duodecim Boards
#6ThasluggaPosted 7/9/2011 8:10:46 AM
Hopu-chan?
---
Official Lightnings husband of the Duodecim Final Fantasy boards
Whats this about a sequel? You better paradigm shift into the kitchen and cook up some dinnaga
#7LordOfTheNlppleringsPosted 7/9/2011 8:20:06 AM
I think most of us know what baka means. It gets repeated enough in Japanese media that a non-Japanese can understand its meaning based on its context. But if you go any deeper, most people would get lost.
#8TeepoPosted 7/9/2011 8:34:41 AM
and to bring this poor persons topic back on track..

I vote Lightning.. while it may be true that Fang was the most powerful person in the group bar none, it was Lightning who seemed to be able to keep a cool head, and her aim clear, she was focused. Fang was a bit wild, if not scatter brained. While her objective was to save Vanille, we saw that until she joined up with that resistance group she herself would have been pretty much just running around running amock, or killed. I think the Alpha female needs more than just raw power to be considered top ***** in the kennel.
---
Teepo, the Dark Dragon of Destiny.
#9MalakTawusPosted 7/9/2011 9:15:28 AM
Clearly Lighting was the alpha female since she was always the one taking the lead.
#10MrfippPosted 7/9/2011 9:31:22 AM
Teepo posted...
and to bring this poor persons topic back on track..

I vote Lightning.. while it may be true that Fang was the most powerful person in the group bar none, it was Lightning who seemed to be able to keep a cool head, and her aim clear, she was focused. Fang was a bit wild, if not scatter brained. While her objective was to save Vanille, we saw that until she joined up with that resistance group she herself would have been pretty much just running around running amock, or killed. I think the Alpha female needs more than just raw power to be considered top ***** in the kennel.

I agree with this. Whatever her ovjective, Lightnong had a plan to obtain it, no matter how vauge. Fang though seemed to never really think anything ahead, and would simply wing it.
---
Please be well
Mrfipp