Do you think having some kind of animal/human character will work?

#1IcyFlamez96Posted 9/4/2011 12:59:42 PM

Im sure they wont have an animal character but I think it would be a cool idea. I would want an actual animal character like Red XIII from ffvii but since you could already capture monsters then I dont think they will do that. But they could still have a character like Freya from ff9 which would be cool. Not like Cait Sith though (hate him) and I dont really like Kimarri either..

But he/she could have a backstory like this:

Maybe at one part if you go back in time to Pulse or if you ever explore the ruins of pulse maybe there could be like some kind of Facility where they made monsters, and deep in it there was a place where they tried making more intelligent creatures so maybe they somehow tried to fuse a human test subject with some the same technology they use to make their monsters and yeah. Then you find him/her deep in the facility and she becomes a party member. And she/he could use her/his claws for a weapon. I would want her/him to be a human fused with some monster tech so you know he/she used to be full human so you would feel for her/him more than if she/he was just made from scratch. How do you think that would work out?

#2BlueDragmirePosted 9/4/2011 1:02:33 PM
They do have an animal character: The Moogle.

I want the little Chicobo from the last game to be playable.
#3IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2011 1:04:13 PM

BlueDragmire posted...
They do have an animal character: The Moogle.

I want the little Chicobo from the last game to be playable.

That doesnt count. I mean an actual playable character

#4wiretossPosted 9/4/2011 1:05:43 PM

No.

#5IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2011 1:07:28 PM
wiretoss posted...

No.

Im gone toss some wires on you
#6wababuhloowapPosted 9/9/2011 3:21:35 AM
wiretoss posted...
Yes.

fixed
#7AnnuvynPosted 9/9/2011 4:49:30 AM
Yeah, one of the guest character as an anthropomorph with Blue Magic.

One based on a FFXIII style wolf would be great. A red one and with a tattoo, perhaps ?

^ ^
---
I lost my signature.