ALL THE PARADOX ENDINGS REVEALED *Spoilers*

#1chuongvooPosted 12/18/2011 12:26:24 AM(edited)
I Decided to create a thread that reveals all the ending, so naturally spoilers, people feel free to update it and add more in there.

Canon Ending: Everyone dies, lighting become stone, we just been trolled by Square.

First Ending: Serah stays with lighting in the dream world.

Second Ending: Flan Ending, Noel and Serah transformed into flans and lived happily ever after

Third Ending: Atlas Ending, The giants took over the world.

Forth Ending: Oeraba Ending, this is the what if Fang and Vanille never destroyed Coocoonn, You see Fang's dead body and a crystallized Vanille.

Fifth Ending: Serah and Noel become computerize Tron style.

Sixth Ending: Serah fights Cauis, involving Yuel- I missed that one.

Seventh ending: Snow rides Shiva bike and rescue Serah from Alyssa.

Eight ending Noel become the new Cauis, the new guardian of time.

I'm pretty sure I missed one more. loooks like there are 9 endings.
#2EddyRajaPosted 12/18/2011 12:17:18 AM
Do you got a link to these endings??
---
PSN=Raiden672008
Currently anticipating: Mass Effect 3, Uncharted 3, Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Saints row the third,Metal gear solid HD collection
#3chuongvoo(Topic Creator)Posted 12/18/2011 12:18:44 AM
Leta recorded it but it's not online yet :)
#4MasserBladePosted 12/18/2011 12:19:45 AM
Eternal Rest is the paradox ending in Serah's dream, what you described is the canon ending for the game. there may be more to it if leta goes and fights caius again but i highly doubt it.
---
PSN: MasaBlades
Currently Playing: .../Youtube: www.youtube.com/MasaBlade
#5alex_frPosted 12/18/2011 12:20:12 AM
so Eternal Rest it is, I only saw 4 of these btw. the rest are new to me. others don't end with TBC, it's just a in game cutscene and quite short, the only ending you get after beating the final boss is Eternal Rest that ends with TBC.
#6soulabcPosted 12/18/2011 12:21:58 AM
yup, the eternal rest ending is unlocked when you accept lightning's offer in the dream sequence.
#7chuongvoo(Topic Creator)Posted 12/18/2011 12:24:10 AM
Looks like FFXIII-3 is confirmed, stupid Square, we asked for VII remakes they give us FFX remakes, We wanted Versus they give us XIII-2 which would be good excerpt that it was handled so badly at the end which pissed so many people off, it's like playing an incomplete game. Now they decided to be a cheap whore and continue with the XIII and make it as a sub franchise.
#8mr369248Posted 12/18/2011 12:27:44 AM
I'd rather that 8th ending be true than eternal rest/sleep.
#9The_Undying_84Posted 12/18/2011 12:28:59 AM
chuongvoo posted...
Looks like FFXIII-3 is confirmed, stupid Square, we asked for VII remakes they give us FFX remakes, We wanted Versus they give us XIII-2 which would be good excerpt that it was handled so badly at the end which pissed so many people off, it's like playing an incomplete game. Now they decided to be a cheap whore and continue with the XIII and make it as a sub franchise.

HD remakes generally are not real or good remakes, they generally do absolutely nothing new and don't even look much better, they're just a really cheap way to make some money. Pretty sure that will be the case with this FFX HD thing.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
MGO: Eric84
#10faruwayPosted 12/18/2011 12:33:56 AM
Crap, so the bad ending is the true ending unless Leta got all those endings and fight Caius again or a secret ending after the credits?
---
Official GilgaPrishe's Spicy Hot Taco Buddy of Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy Board
PSN ID: Faruway