How to kill yomi 2

#1JanneDaArc135Posted 12/23/2011 8:37:19 AM
So I know there is another topic on there but I would like more advice on people who have beaten him. Blood damage is negligible on him and I tried for 10 minutes straight with both serah and noel casting bio but it just doesnt hit on him. So who ever thought the whole bio strategy was great must have been the luckiest guy in the world to land bio on him cause it just isnt happening. Can anyone give me a firm strategy or lead me to a video to one that does?
#2TheGaijinPosted 12/23/2011 8:39:46 AM
JanneDaArc135 posted...
So I know there is another topic on there but I would like more advice on people who have beaten him. Blood damage is negligible on him and I tried for 10 minutes straight with both serah and noel casting bio but it just doesnt hit on him. So who ever thought the whole bio strategy was great must have been the luckiest guy in the world to land bio on him cause it just isnt happening. Can anyone give me a firm strategy or lead me to a video to one that does?

hey buddy ;)
watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slJbIwARRWE
---
Playing FFXIII-2. PSN: Mrlarek
#3Blue001Posted 12/23/2011 8:40:26 AM
What's your level? Bio should hit every time he's unguarded, takes less than 10 casts. When he's inflicted with bio slam him while healing. If you can't beat him i suggest you do other fragments to get more CP before you face him.
#4ArthellinusPosted 12/23/2011 8:40:37 AM
SAB/SAB/SAB

/topic
---
http://www.youtube.com/Arthellinus
#5JanneDaArc135(Topic Creator)Posted 12/23/2011 9:41:03 AM
Thank you for all the comments. I followed the video and I actually 5 starred him. As the video implies.....bio for the victory. I never actually beat yomi (cant remember his name in ff13) in ff13 so I am very happy. It was a tough battle, especially when he uses his super move, but defender and jammer for the win.
#6Split InfinityPosted 12/24/2011 7:54:57 AM
Where do I locate this SOB? I need trapezohedrons.=)
#7Split InfinityPosted 12/25/2011 3:27:10 AM
I plastered Yomi and the Long Gui. That mini-ochu you can find in Archylte Steppe in red flower patch is a beast.=) I think it has a physical attack with dispelling properties, which helped bunch against Yomi. Long Gui is waaaaay easier to defeat than in FFXIII.
#8TheGaijinPosted 12/25/2011 3:53:48 AM
Split Infinity posted...

so do you need to do time reversal everytime to defeat yomi again?
---
Playing FFXIII-2. PSN: Mrlarek
#9JanneDaArc135(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2011 7:32:16 PM
TheGaijin posted...
Split Infinity posted...

so do you need to do time reversal everytime to defeat yomi again?

Can you fight yomi two times?

Also like split says long guis are way easier to defeat in this game.
#10KouliPosted 12/25/2011 7:33:26 PM
change weather, change back.
---
Now: FF13-2, MH3G
www.youtube.com/SnKouli