Got outfits Menu but no outfit

#1LunarisStarPosted 1/31/2012 4:16:16 PM
Just like the topic says, I updated with the patch I believe, started up my saved game and I see outfits menu but I cannot access it as it says I do not have any available but I know I do because I redownloaded by bow and costume. Do I need to start over to be able to access the Summoner's garb? Please don't flame me, I am very new to DLC and to PS3 so I'm learning.

Thank you so much
---
"Invited by a new age, I am the magnificent Sailor Uranus"-Intro from Sailor Uranus from Sailor Moon
#2LunarisStar(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2012 4:20:07 PM
bump
---
"Invited by a new age, I am the magnificent Sailor Uranus"-Intro from Sailor Uranus from Sailor Moon
#3SunburstPosted 1/31/2012 4:20:19 PM
Are you sure you saw the install screen after downloading the add on content? The bow will be in chocolina's shop for 0 gil. The costume should be available right away.
---
There can be only one.
#4KratosKunPosted 1/31/2012 4:20:36 PM
This was my method;
Redeem Codes in PSN Store.
(If you got it at GameStop, check the receipt)
Then launch the game.
Glick Downloadable Content (Not sure if this DOES anything, but I think it registers your account for DLC that you redeemed even if it doesn't show anything)

Then I had her outfit as soon as the menu option was brought up.
For the Genji bow, wait till Year 5 and you'll see a girl who is dressed up like a Chocobo. Lol.

Sorry if I said something off topic to what you asked.. I sort of only read like two lines.
---
Xbox Live - LimitMyPain
PSN - KraDeNine / White Knight Chronicles - Arkadiy
#5LunarisStar(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2012 4:51:17 PM
I thank you everyone! I decided to try starting over and I didn't do the downloadable content selection but I just went straight into the game and lo and behold, it worked! Thank you so much for the help!
---