I cannot find the damn wrist watch *small spoilers*

#1RuneMaster no2Posted 2/1/2012 1:08:27 AM
I'm in AF1X looking for the watch and I just cannot find it. Can anyone help me?
---
"So watching Xenosaga is horrible, but watching Fei sit his ass around in a chair and tell stories all Disc 2 is okay?" - DivineDragoonKain
#2TheGaijinPosted 2/1/2012 1:09:35 AM
RuneMaster no2 posted...
I'm in AF1X looking for the watch and I just cannot find it. Can anyone help me?

another timeline
---
Platinium FFXIII-2, now playing Tales of Xillia. PSN: Mrlarek
#3JanneDaArc135Posted 2/1/2012 1:10:30 AM(edited)
RuneMaster no2 posted...

Ahh yeah I remember that one. Its annoying. I forgot how I got it since it was like a month ago but I think u need to go to the opening by the guy on the hill and throw mog into the distance.

EDIT: BTW it has to be in the era where its not an eclipse.
#4RuneMaster no2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2012 1:13:48 AM
I thought of that but Mog wasn't giving me anything back. I'll try again.
---
"So watching Xenosaga is horrible, but watching Fei sit his ass around in a chair and tell stories all Disc 2 is okay?" - DivineDragoonKain
#5RuneMaster no2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2012 1:27:40 AM
Of my lord! I just finished throwing him like 40 times off of that cliff and no watch. Do i need to throw in a specific direction? I'm in timeline AF-01X where it is nice and sunny out.
---
#6RuneMaster no2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2012 1:36:41 AM
Bump
---
#7RuneMaster no2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2012 1:44:17 AM
one more bump before I just call it a waste of 2 hours and go to bed.
---
#8TheGaijinPosted 2/1/2012 1:46:27 AM
RuneMaster no2 posted...
one more bump before I just call it a waste of 2 hours and go to bed.

I don7t remember what timeline, we all had trouble findind it. Just try the same pit another timeline (I think there are 3 or 4 timeline for this level) so just keep going, don't stop for one mission because many involve going back and forth through time
---
#9RuneMaster no2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2012 1:49:33 AM
Really? I thought there was only the two Yaschas Massif. Didn't realize there would be more in the game. Thanks for letting me know.
---
#10TheGaijinPosted 2/1/2012 1:52:41 AM
Have you been through the FAQs here?

The part on clearing Yashas start from "WLK32"
---