I cannot find the damn wrist watch *small spoilers*

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. I cannot find the damn wrist watch *small spoilers*
4 years ago#1
I'm in AF1X looking for the watch and I just cannot find it. Can anyone help me?
"So watching Xenosaga is horrible, but watching Fei sit his ass around in a chair and tell stories all Disc 2 is okay?" - DivineDragoonKain
4 years ago#2
RuneMaster no2 posted...
I'm in AF1X looking for the watch and I just cannot find it. Can anyone help me?

another timeline
Platinium FFXIII-2, now playing Tales of Xillia. PSN: Mrlarek
4 years ago#3
RuneMaster no2 posted...

Ahh yeah I remember that one. Its annoying. I forgot how I got it since it was like a month ago but I think u need to go to the opening by the guy on the hill and throw mog into the distance.

EDIT: BTW it has to be in the era where its not an eclipse.
4 years ago#4
I thought of that but Mog wasn't giving me anything back. I'll try again.
"So watching Xenosaga is horrible, but watching Fei sit his ass around in a chair and tell stories all Disc 2 is okay?" - DivineDragoonKain
4 years ago#5
Of my lord! I just finished throwing him like 40 times off of that cliff and no watch. Do i need to throw in a specific direction? I'm in timeline AF-01X where it is nice and sunny out.
4 years ago#6
Bump
4 years ago#7
one more bump before I just call it a waste of 2 hours and go to bed.
4 years ago#8
RuneMaster no2 posted...
one more bump before I just call it a waste of 2 hours and go to bed.

I don7t remember what timeline, we all had trouble findind it. Just try the same pit another timeline (I think there are 3 or 4 timeline for this level) so just keep going, don't stop for one mission because many involve going back and forth through time
4 years ago#9
Really? I thought there was only the two Yaschas Massif. Didn't realize there would be more in the game. Thanks for letting me know.
4 years ago#10
Have you been through the FAQs here?

The part on clearing Yashas start from "WLK32"
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. I cannot find the damn wrist watch *small spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived