Best monsters for each Role?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Best monsters for each Role?

User Info: badcrumble

badcrumble
5 years ago#1
I know Kichu is supposedly the very best Commando, but what about the other five roles? I'm just curious to know what I ought to look to recruit.

User Info: TheGaijin

TheGaijin
5 years ago#2
badcrumble posted...
I know Kichu is supposedly the very best Commando, but what about the other five roles? I'm just curious to know what I ought to look to recruit.

I am not sure what are the best but for all purpose all chocobos are pretty good
then Kichu is your best beast for sure
I use a Giant Saboten as enhancer and like it for what he does and I still use green chocobo for healing even there might be better
Platinium FFXIII-2, now playing Tales of Xillia. PSN: Mrlarek

User Info: Halectic

Halectic
5 years ago#3
For COM nothing in the game is better then Kichu

For MED Green Chocobo is often considered the best

For SYN Purple Chocobo is popular
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835

User Info: ghettoeddo

ghettoeddo
5 years ago#4
slightly off topic, but i just got my kichu (chichu in american lol). what's the best item to feed it to maximize its stat bonuses? the build online doesn't specify -how- to get kichu to lvl 70. or does it really not matter? i see people giving their monsters items that give like upwards of 100 health per item O_O

User Info: TheGaijin

TheGaijin
5 years ago#5
Monkeyhunter posted...
slightly off topic, but i just got my kichu (chichu in american lol). what's the best item to feed it to maximize its stat bonuses? the build online doesn't specify -how- to get kichu to lvl 70. or does it really not matter? i see people giving their monsters items that give like upwards of 100 health per item O_O

it depends how you want him, easy as that...
I think investing on his ATK and HP is the best
Platinium FFXIII-2, now playing Tales of Xillia. PSN: Mrlarek

User Info: Halectic

Halectic
5 years ago#6
Kichu is used best with high attack, and use the Great Kichu video to get the right abilities onto it
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835

User Info: akira_hisyam

akira_hisyam
5 years ago#7
kichu are the small version of terminator!! no monster can match this little killer machine!!
PSN:Akira_Hisyam

User Info: ghettoeddo

ghettoeddo
5 years ago#8
thanks for all your help gaijin

User Info: Gameandwatch2

Gameandwatch2
5 years ago#9
You could just give it nothing but power items, but if you want to min-max, monsters have certain levels where a potent item will provide just as much attack, along with HP and magic.

It seems like using a potent item on a level up that grants only one to three points of attack is best, but that's just going off of stream observation.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Best monsters for each Role?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived