Best monsters for each Role?

#1badcrumblePosted 2/1/2012 1:43:07 AM
I know Kichu is supposedly the very best Commando, but what about the other five roles? I'm just curious to know what I ought to look to recruit.
#2TheGaijinPosted 2/1/2012 1:45:01 AM
badcrumble posted...
I know Kichu is supposedly the very best Commando, but what about the other five roles? I'm just curious to know what I ought to look to recruit.

I am not sure what are the best but for all purpose all chocobos are pretty good
then Kichu is your best beast for sure
I use a Giant Saboten as enhancer and like it for what he does and I still use green chocobo for healing even there might be better
---
Platinium FFXIII-2, now playing Tales of Xillia. PSN: Mrlarek
#3HalecticPosted 2/1/2012 1:45:37 AM(edited)
For COM nothing in the game is better then Kichu

For MED Green Chocobo is often considered the best

For SYN Purple Chocobo is popular
---
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835
#4ghettoeddoPosted 2/1/2012 1:46:37 AM
slightly off topic, but i just got my kichu (chichu in american lol). what's the best item to feed it to maximize its stat bonuses? the build online doesn't specify -how- to get kichu to lvl 70. or does it really not matter? i see people giving their monsters items that give like upwards of 100 health per item O_O
#5TheGaijinPosted 2/1/2012 1:54:54 AM
Monkeyhunter posted...
slightly off topic, but i just got my kichu (chichu in american lol). what's the best item to feed it to maximize its stat bonuses? the build online doesn't specify -how- to get kichu to lvl 70. or does it really not matter? i see people giving their monsters items that give like upwards of 100 health per item O_O

it depends how you want him, easy as that...
I think investing on his ATK and HP is the best
---
Platinium FFXIII-2, now playing Tales of Xillia. PSN: Mrlarek
#6HalecticPosted 2/1/2012 1:56:37 AM
Kichu is used best with high attack, and use the Great Kichu video to get the right abilities onto it
---
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835
#7akira_hisyamPosted 2/1/2012 1:57:38 AM
kichu are the small version of terminator!! no monster can match this little killer machine!!
---
PSN:Akira_Hisyam
#8ghettoeddoPosted 2/1/2012 1:59:11 AM
thanks for all your help gaijin
#9Gameandwatch2Posted 2/1/2012 2:03:47 AM
You could just give it nothing but power items, but if you want to min-max, monsters have certain levels where a potent item will provide just as much attack, along with HP and magic.

It seems like using a potent item on a level up that grants only one to three points of attack is best, but that's just going off of stream observation.