Brain Blast! SouthWest Terminal

#1YoungNejiPosted 2/2/2012 10:01:36 AM
So I've decided to take it upon myself to dive into the unforgiving realm of the brain blast quiz which is quite easily one of the more nuisancish sidemissions yet and needed for "100% Completion".

I'd be crazy to try and do this all on my own (and without a guide/walkthrough of any kind) so I'll post what I have so far here so we can work on a more Collaborrative effort type of thing. I'll post a good chunk from each of terminals each day, and add on the things that I've missed that other people post.

Feel free to answer any questions I havent answered. If you're posting a question from another terminal, please try to include which terminal the question came from.

EAST Terminal
What is the name of Hope's unparalleled attack?
A:Last Hope

What is the name of Lightning's unparalleled attack?
A:One Man Army

What is the name of Sazh's unparalleled attack?
A:Cold Blood

SOUTHWEST TERMINAL
The flying Tortoise was Bodhums most famous hotel that was booked till the end of time. What was the attraction that made the resort so popular?
A:An aeriel hot tub

Every few centuries the light emmitted from the falCie Phoenix will flicker, causing a moment of darkness. What is this phenomenon called?
A:Flames of Rebirth

What is the energy drink made from gyashl greens?
A:Kwehl

What phrase became popular thanks to the popular anime 'The Mog Team?'
A:Hasta la Vista, kupo!

Who is known as the worlds best weaponsmith that designs and creates the finest swords known to man?
A:Masamune

Which of the followinng has never been weighed?
A:Cocoon

Why odes the owner of Curious refuse to sell the pair of shoes on display at the front window?
A: Theyre both made for the right foot

As the people were released from FalCie rule, many strove to find a new god. Whats is the design of the god worshipped by thhose left in Cocoon based on?
A:Crystal Pillar

What Vehicle does Hecatoncheir transform into in gestalt mode?
A:Magitech Armor

The most common variety of cactuar is used for cooking. What color is it?
A:Green

Who is the chairman of Academia's amateur wrestling league who was once and still claims to be one of the smallest but best wrestlers in the world.
A:Masked Mirochu

Which stupidly strong alcoholic beverage known to 'taste like death' is popular among the elderly?
A:Ce'ith killer

The hunters of the step love their flan. What part of the flan must be removed in order to ensure no poisoning is left in the creature?
A:Liver

Who was the first female prime minister to represent the sanctuary?
A:Ivory

IN Academia's popular women magazine. What is the number one attribute to look for in a man?
A:Academy Job

Marion, the main chracter of the show "Black Gloves" has split personality disorder. He has two occupations, a cold-blooded assassin and what else?
A:Hairdresser

The Sabbath is an event where people gather to watch monsters dance and frolic. Which is the best dancer of them all?
A:Succubus

What is the name of the act performed by the comedic duo, Thousand Giggles in Academia 380AF?
A:Count Cactuar

In 400AF Academia, the term 'paradgrim shift' is used by office workers everywhere. What does it refer to?
A:Reshuffling staff

What is the main ingredient *...*honey*...*
A:Sunleth*....*
---
GT:LopunnyLord
#2YoungNeji(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2012 10:03:02 AM
What incredible new species of cactuar did professor Oga Wan discover during his years of research?
A: The long necked cactuar

What monster toy can only be purchased in the Steppe?
A:Cactuar

As the population of Gran Pulse increased, what business took off?
A:Military

How did the Academy revamp their program in order to provide more oppurtunities for the less fortunate?
A:They improved their scholarship programs

Many people gather at Yaschas Massif to watch the sunrise. What is the necessary item to have in your possession when walking along the dangerous monster infested path at night?
A:Something that emits light.

Around 20Af the higher ups of the provisional government and the Academy butted heads, leading to the disappearence of key personnel. How did they refer to this period?
A:The dark War

What is the relationship of the two runners placed first in the 106th Eden Marathon thanks to their unbreakable bond?
A:Rivals

What part of the weapon does mogs bobble become?
A:A decorative jewel.

In 2Af what did the civilians create to signify their independence from the falCie?
A:An oath of autonomy

4DFireworks are used at ceremonies. Besides sight and hearing what other senses does it stimulate?
A:Smell

The women of Academia are raving about a new powder foundation called Adam. What is the main ingredient of this product?
A:Adamantoise fang

Mythril Hearts Co is famous for their Mythril Accessories. Which Creepy yet fashionable accessory is the most popular?
A:Onieric bangle

Those with big appetites go to the restaurant Edenwalker for which dish?
A:The BBQ Sheep challenge

What is the name of the scandal involving the provisional government and blank documents?
A:Blank Sheet incident

What takes place at the annual Gran Pulse festival La Prettina, an event that celebrates the coming of spring?
A:People throw flan at one another

When during their journey did Mog decide he need to go on a diet?
A:When Serah had trouble swinging her sword.

Around 150 AF what accessory inspired by Cocoons pillar was worn by people everywhere as a symbol of friendship?
A:Cocoon charm bracelet

When a women calls a man a 'chocobo feather man' what does it mean?
A:A man who won't commit

What dish can only be made in Sunleath from ingredients found in that region?
A:Patrollers Wood Salad

Who is the mascot for the popular game show 'Cue this'?
A:Cuebat

What multicolored articial forest*...*
A:Bifrost forest

In the Chocobo of the year contest that determines the best Chocobo in the world, the chocobo are ranked based on speed and what else?
A:Grace

Odds or Evens?
A:(Question number)
---
#3YoungNeji(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2012 11:02:27 AM(edited)
(Answered by Trenchcoatflash)
How do flan reproduce?
A: duplicate

What is the main reason for the seldomly occuring vehicular acccidents in Academia?
A:Human error

What new Bodhum specialty uses fresh Seafood?
A: Jerky

Which extravagent bottle of Alcohol known as PN, is popular among celebreties for it's rich, deep flavor.
A: Pinot

Pick a hand
A: random

Heads or Tails?

What natural material is used to build the outer shell of the new cocoon?
A; adamantoise shell

The cocoon firefly discovered on Pulse does not exist on Cocoon. How did it get its name?
A: in honor

Where is hoax herb, a plant not readilly spotted by hikers generally found?
A: steppe

UNANSWERED

As Serah and Noel appeared in the past time and time again, what research project recieved lots of funding and donations?
A:

Subject zero was the first expireimental subject to undergo the duplicate creation progress. Because they didnt have the technology to create synthetic flesh at the time, which of the following was used as the test subject?
A:

What is the hit song of the Bombatamanians, Cocoon's all-violin band known for their melancholy sound?
A:

While the transportation system was being developed, how were good delivered to and from Cocoon?
A:

Thats all for today. feel free to add on and I'll have a new set compiled for tomorrow.
---
#4TrenchcoatFlashPosted 2/2/2012 10:17:16 AM
well this is useful, if I had only waited a few hours. it took me with Pee breaks and rage control, 2.5 hours to do 2 terminals.

**** you odd/even, black/red, etc.
---
Good. Good. Let the butthurt flow through you!
Level 1 Trolls killed: 21
#5TrenchcoatFlashPosted 2/2/2012 10:21:47 AM
YoungNeji posted...
UNANSWERED
How do flan reproduce?
A: duplicate

What is the main reason for the seldomly occuring vehicular acccidents in Academia?
A:(Surprisingly not 'paradox') human error

What new Bodhum specialty uses fresh Seafood?
A: jerky

Which extravagent bottle of Alcohol known as PN, is popular among celebreties for it's rich, deep flavor.
A: pinot

Pick a hand
A: pretty sure its random

Heads or Tails?

What natural material is used to build the outer shell of the new cocoon?
A; adamantoise shell

The cocoon firefly discovered on Pulse does not exist on Cocoon. How did it get its name?
A: in honor

Where is hoax herb, a plant not readilly spotted by hikers generally found?
A: steppe I beloeve

Thats all for today. feel free to add on and I'll have a new set compiled for tomorrow.

I filled in some in the quote
---
Good. Good. Let the butthurt flow through you!
Level 1 Trolls killed: 21
#6YoungNeji(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2012 11:04:03 AM
Thanks a lot for those, got back just in time to be able to edit those in!
Surely there must be others who'd like to help complete this godforsaken quiz and put it out of it's misery once and for all.
---
#7Mahou_no_KamiPosted 2/2/2012 11:20:12 AM
While the transportation system was being developed, how were good delivered to and from Cocoon?
A: Military Jets

As Serah and Noel appeared in the past time and time again, what research project recieved lots of funding and donations?
A: Moogle throwing simulator

Subject zero was the first expireimental subject to undergo the duplicate creation progress. Because they didnt have the technology to create synthetic flesh at the time, which of the following was used as the test subject?
A: Behemoth bioweapon
---
PSN: Rockman_Xelnia, Playing: Tales of Graces F, Golden Sun Dark Dawn
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/RockmanXelnia
#8Mahou_no_KamiPosted 2/2/2012 11:25:26 AM
The National Weather Service controlled Cocoon's weather and what?
A: Seasons

Who was the girl that won the 41st Junior Sports Hunting Championship with a perfect score?
A: Elle Larksin

When someone with a pure heart rides a chocobo, heavenly music rings in their ears. The sound comes from which part of the chocobo?
A: Chest Feathers
---
PSN: Rockman_Xelnia, Playing: Tales of Graces F, Golden Sun Dark Dawn
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/RockmanXelnia
#9veliemPosted 2/2/2012 2:04:56 PM
i saw this missing from your list
In the story "Three Little Microchus,' what did the youngest use to build his house?

the answer is NOT chocobo feathers
#10veliemPosted 2/2/2012 2:05:48 PM
A: Military bikes