The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Control Device Password 2

#1zidane55Posted 2/4/2012 11:54:55 AM

Its a side quest in Bresha Ruins -300- AF  but i can't even seem to find how to start it, but its the last fragment for the area, does anyone know where to begin this quest.  

#2zidane55(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2012 12:04:51 PM

bump because this forum is moving way to fast

#3ArthellinusPosted 2/4/2012 12:08:25 PM
You can't until you unlock Bresha Ruins 100 AF.
---
http://www.youtube.com/Arthellinus
#4zidane55(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2012 12:17:12 PM

ah alright thanks

#5butterbeancdPosted 2/4/2012 8:00:07 PM
Where did you get this quest? I'm looking for this password and don't know where to get the quest.
---
"I will stab him in the FOREHEAD with my FINGERNAIL. Divine retribution!" -Egbert Aethelbald
#6fbtxminotaurPosted 2/4/2012 9:04:56 PM
I'm bumping this because I'm also stuck on this one. The "government agent" won't let me touch the control device and when I stand next to the control device I get no option to use it.
#7butterbeancdPosted 2/4/2012 9:26:04 PM
I think I figured it out. It seems that the second password has to be the final fragment obtained from this area. I hadn't done the recording device quest yet, so I did that, turned it in and came back. Then the guy in front of the Atlas control let me touch it. So if you haven't done the recording device quest yet either, try that and see if it works for you.
---
"I will stab him in the FOREHEAD with my FINGERNAIL. Divine retribution!" -Egbert Aethelbald
#8fbtxminotaurPosted 2/4/2012 9:27:31 PM
fbtxminotaur posted...
I'm bumping this because I'm also stuck on this one. The "government agent" won't let me touch the control device and when I stand next to the control device I get no option to use it.

Found my answer.....you have to complete the other quests in the era to access the device.
#9JoloStukiPosted 2/4/2012 9:28:47 PM
You get this as the final quest in Bresha Ruins 100 AF.

Somebody asks you to hunt down two passwords; the first is in 300 AF, that's when the guy will finally let you touch the device. You do an anomaly puzzle for the password.

Then, you have to find the guy wandering around in Yaschas Massif 110 AF who doesn't know his name (he's invisible until you R1 him). He knows the second half of the password (you'll need to get his notes from the girl at the command desk at Yaschas Massif 100 AF; they have his name on them, and those remind him what his name is).
---
Playing FFXIII-2 and loving it!
Proud member of team Toriyama!