1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Major Moblin : Y U NO SPAWN!?

User Info: _Vorarephilia_

_Vorarephilia_
5 years ago#1
Seriously, 4 hours now.

Just show up, kthx.

Outside of Battlemania, anything I can do to furthur tip the scales in my favour?

User Info: Metaun

Metaun
5 years ago#2
Kill him uber fast. His buffs make the tiny guys uber powerful and he heals them for like 1/3rd of their hp, and they're got high hp totals!

_Vorarephilia_
5 years ago#3
I doubt I'll have an issue killing him if he'd bother to show up.

I'm really starting to think I'm in the wrong place or something, I have 18 ribbons and have yet to see a single Major Moblin. Navidon, Navidon, Navidon, Navidon...

rageface.jpg

User Info: ghettoeddo

ghettoeddo
5 years ago#4
put on battlemania if you have it.

also, i found rainy weather is better than sunny. i found him like 7 times without even meaning to near the SOUTH portion where the warp gate/ravine/cactaur stone is.

otherwise, if it's sunny, i found him in the W part with the lakes. very rare though.

_Vorarephilia_
5 years ago#5
Monkeyhunter posted...
put on battlemania if you have it.

also, i found rainy weather is better than sunny. i found him like 7 times without even meaning to near the SOUTH portion where the warp gate/ravine/cactaur stone is.

otherwise, if it's sunny, i found him in the W part with the lakes. very rare though.

It's on, I've been suntanning in the western part of the lake, I'll give the other spot a shot if only for a change of scenery.

User Info: CaptAmeridrunk

CaptAmeridrunk
5 years ago#6
Y U NO SPAWN? Because U in wrong weather. Go change to sunny, you'll have no problem finding the rascals. In fact, the minions that are with him will actually turn into Major Moblins at critical.

User Info: Meta_Bit

Meta_Bit
5 years ago#7
I found in Sunny. Any ideas where moblins spawn normally? Need power orbs.
---

User Info: ghettoeddo

ghettoeddo
5 years ago#8
you can find him if it's rainy too.

User Info: quibble_savant

quibble_savant
5 years ago#9
try rainy, roam the middle islad in the clearwater area near the red cactaur and they should show up aboutonce per 5 battles

User Info: Cervosi

Cervosi
5 years ago#10
I found Major Moblin in Archylte Steppe ??? AF, Rainy weather.

I went as south as possible from the camp, where the Cactuar statues are, and went up some big hill.

I ran into Moblins, at first thinking they were Goblins because I needed the Goblin Chieftain.

Ironically I got both Moblin and Major Moblin on my first fight before realizing they weren't Goblins.
Bluh bluh.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Major Moblin : Y U NO SPAWN!?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived