Major Moblin : Y U NO SPAWN!?

#1_Vorarephilia_Posted 2/4/2012 2:11:04 PM
Seriously, 4 hours now.

Just show up, kthx.

Outside of Battlemania, anything I can do to furthur tip the scales in my favour?
#2MetaunPosted 2/4/2012 2:12:35 PM
Kill him uber fast. His buffs make the tiny guys uber powerful and he heals them for like 1/3rd of their hp, and they're got high hp totals!
#3_Vorarephilia_(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2012 2:18:01 PM
I doubt I'll have an issue killing him if he'd bother to show up.

I'm really starting to think I'm in the wrong place or something, I have 18 ribbons and have yet to see a single Major Moblin. Navidon, Navidon, Navidon, Navidon...

rageface.jpg
#4ghettoeddoPosted 2/4/2012 2:21:09 PM
put on battlemania if you have it.

also, i found rainy weather is better than sunny. i found him like 7 times without even meaning to near the SOUTH portion where the warp gate/ravine/cactaur stone is.

otherwise, if it's sunny, i found him in the W part with the lakes. very rare though.
#5_Vorarephilia_(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2012 2:22:13 PM
Monkeyhunter posted...
put on battlemania if you have it.

also, i found rainy weather is better than sunny. i found him like 7 times without even meaning to near the SOUTH portion where the warp gate/ravine/cactaur stone is.

otherwise, if it's sunny, i found him in the W part with the lakes. very rare though.

It's on, I've been suntanning in the western part of the lake, I'll give the other spot a shot if only for a change of scenery.
#6CaptAmeridrunkPosted 2/4/2012 2:25:27 PM
Y U NO SPAWN? Because U in wrong weather. Go change to sunny, you'll have no problem finding the rascals. In fact, the minions that are with him will actually turn into Major Moblins at critical.
#7Meta_BitPosted 2/4/2012 2:26:17 PM
I found in Sunny. Any ideas where moblins spawn normally? Need power orbs.
---
---
#8ghettoeddoPosted 2/4/2012 2:26:24 PM
you can find him if it's rainy too.
#9quibble_savantPosted 2/4/2012 2:28:50 PM
try rainy, roam the middle islad in the clearwater area near the red cactaur and they should show up aboutonce per 5 battles
#10CervosiPosted 2/4/2012 2:29:15 PM
I found Major Moblin in Archylte Steppe ??? AF, Rainy weather.

I went as south as possible from the camp, where the Cactuar statues are, and went up some big hill.

I ran into Moblins, at first thinking they were Goblins because I needed the Goblin Chieftain.

Ironically I got both Moblin and Major Moblin on my first fight before realizing they weren't Goblins.
---
Bluh bluh.