How do you turn on fragment skills?

#1AntfunkPosted 2/5/2012 4:45:30 AM
This really has me baffled and it must be something so simple or my game is bugged. I go into the fragment skill menu and I can see all my learned or unlearned skills, (I currently have the moogle throw one and the haggler) I click X to open a learnt skill, then I see the name of the skill with OFF underneath it. If I go to OFF then no button or direction on the control pad does anything. If I press X on the skill then it just takes me back to the skill selection menu. Sorry for sounding like a noob but this really has me baffled. I would be really grateful if anybody could write the exact instructions to what they do to turn these on so I can tell if I am missing something simple or my game is bugged.
#2fuzzikalPosted 2/5/2012 4:48:25 AM
once you found the "fragment skills" section in your menu, all you do is select which skill you want and choose whatever option you want, or if you do not want the skill (for whatever reason) select the "off" option. if you don't see any option other than "off" I have no clue since you shouldn't see the skill then.
#3MiffehPosted 2/5/2012 4:52:53 AM
I got stuck on that too, waiting for the OFF text to change (thinking that the dialog box actually had a title when it was actually an option).

Just press the select button on 'OFF' or the 'name of the skill'.
#4johnbleuPosted 2/5/2012 10:34:07 AM
I just reached Augusta Tower 200F and I have a good amount of Fragments but I don't have access to anything called Fragment Skills. When in the story does this option unlock...?
---
Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIII-2, LotRO