158/160 Fragments!!!

#1Droynas89Posted 2/6/2012 4:10:04 PM
Ok so this is killing me!

I have done them all?! I can't find the last two fragments, all the maps say that it's done, but I want the "perfect ending"?

The only thing I find is the three maps I can't get to, to the left (DLC, right?)
But when I shift toggle view there's 1 locked over Valhalla, 1 locked over Coliseum and 1 locked over Serendipity?

Help?!
#2TidusWakkaAuronPosted 2/6/2012 4:11:51 PM
Go into Fragments in you're menu and sort by location, and look for the areas without full fragments, or check the Fragment by category and check which you haven't got.
---
Hahahaha, Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split ya hunny !!! HAHAHAHA!
#3ShiroPosted 2/6/2012 4:12:08 PM
In the menu, go Fragments > Categories -- that should tell you what you're missing.
#4Droynas89(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2012 4:14:54 PM
It says "New Bodhum -Year Unknown-" Where is that?
#5Godly_GoofPosted 2/6/2012 4:15:50 PM
Droynas89 posted...
It says "New Bodhum -Year Unknown-" Where is that?

Serah's Dream World where you get the paradox ending
---
"The only people who fear darkness are those who are still standing in the light"
#6TidusWakkaAuronPosted 2/6/2012 4:18:12 PM
[/spoiler]

It's where you enter the dream world where Lightning asks you to stay with her and you choose Yes or No?

To get there you need to close Academia 4XXAF, continue through Academia story where you give Alyssa the Graviton cores then go in to the time gate you unlock, then you're in the void beyond, fight Caius then you'll end up in New Bodhum ???AF, the fragments are in a chest after speaking to Vanille inside the crater, both of them are behind her, don't go through the portal though.
---
Hahahaha, Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split ya hunny !!! HAHAHAHA!
#7mouchou11Posted 2/6/2012 4:22:43 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8RuneMaster no2Posted 2/6/2012 4:26:08 PM
I confirm TidusWakkaAuron's post. Had to go through that darn area twice today *sigh*
---
"So watching Xenosaga is horrible, but watching Fei sit his ass around in a chair and tell stories all Disc 2 is okay?" - DivineDragoonKain