Medic monster recommendations?

#1darkcloudrepeatPosted 2/6/2012 9:53:52 PM
I am still using Cait Sith 14 hours in and when I switch to a paradigm with him in it he just ends up healing himself nearly all of the time.

It would be great to get something that can withstand a beating.

I am up to
*Spoilers?*
The "light" Academia where you get the mission to go and hunt for the graviton cores.
*End Spoiler*

So is there anything around the areas before or in that area?
#2BlueDragmirePosted 2/6/2012 9:54:53 PM
Flanitors I find work really well. You can get them in the Augusta Tower in 400 AF.
---
The official monarch of every single board.
#3AlphoxielPosted 2/6/2012 9:55:37 PM
green chocobo or flanitor. flanitor from augusta. i forgot where the chocobo is
#4MoonlightJustPosted 2/6/2012 9:55:54 PM
Green chocobos work really well too.
#5walkingbones32Posted 2/6/2012 9:56:01 PM
For sure go to Yaschas Massif 110 AF and get the Green Chocobo.
---
GT: Walkingbones9
#6_Vorarephilia_Posted 2/6/2012 9:58:35 PM
Dear god.

This has been asked hundreds of times and answered hundreds of times and people are still getting it wrong.

You want a Green Chocobo, however, before that you're going to want to level Flanitor to learn Esunada. Once he does, have the Green Chocobo infuse him and learn Esuna and Esunada.

Then you'll have the best medic.
#7MikuragaPosted 2/6/2012 10:00:44 PM
The chocobo has better health and is a better healer than the flanitor when used by itself, but if you want to use something like salvation or combat clinic flanitor will hands down beat a green chocobo because of hyper rescue. I find the flanitor more useful because you can heal your party real fast this way. I switch to salvation use a quick blood potion then use hyper rescue and switch back to attacking.
#8JoeBreezyPosted 2/6/2012 10:00:51 PM
And then level said Chocobo up to level 99 and infuse it with a bunch of Sentinel monsters whose levels eventually total up to 99 so your Chocobo can learn Curaja... THEN you'll have the best medic.
---
.: I'm like time itself, I'm gonna kill you inevitably - Immortal Technique:.
PSN: JoeBreezy414
#9_Vorarephilia_Posted 2/6/2012 10:02:31 PM
JoeBreezy posted...
And then level said Chocobo up to level 99 and infuse it with a bunch of Sentinel monsters whose levels eventually total up to 99 so your Chocobo can learn Curaja... THEN you'll have the best medic.

Ah, good man. He'll need that for when his Cure spam at 2k+ can't quite cover the damage that... uh... something that isn't in the game will be doing to you.
#10JoeBreezyPosted 2/6/2012 10:04:28 PM

JoeBreezy posted...

Ah, good man. He'll need that for when his Cure spam at 2k+ can't quite cover the damage that... uh... something that isn't in the game will be doing to you.

Gotta be ready for future DLC of Super Bosses!
---
.: I'm like time itself, I'm gonna kill you inevitably - Immortal Technique:.
PSN: JoeBreezy414