So for the Silver Chocobo monster infusions..

#1Darkinsanity1Posted 2/7/2012 2:09:49 PM
Do you need to level up Microchu with only potent items as well to get to level 24 before you infuse it? There was a topic that says that, but it doesn't make sense to me why you would want to do that.
---
Every time you read this, squirrels randomly burst into flames. Think of the squirrels.
#2Darkinsanity1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2012 2:15:31 PM
Yeah this doesn't make sense, so I will not be using potent materials to level up monsters who are only going to be infused.
---
Every time you read this, squirrels randomly burst into flames. Think of the squirrels.
#3curtisalanmcgeePosted 2/8/2012 10:51:43 PM
I read a post yesterday that said the stats have no effect, just the unlocked abilities.
#4BMSiriusPosted 2/8/2012 10:57:13 PM
stats have no effect.

Also consider leaving out the Microchu. it makes it so that mood doesn't go down, but low mood means bigger rewards IF you win.

In other words...

If you add the Microchu, you get medium-to-high performance for medium-to-low rewards.
If you don't, you get low-to-high performance for low-to-high rewards.

Your choice.
---
Depending on whether you're on GameFAQs or GameSpot, I am BMSirius and Baron_Von_Stone. We're the same person. Just saying it now to prevent confusion...
#5trunks76140Posted 2/8/2012 10:57:34 PM
I don't see why the stats would matter tbh... You're infusing the ABILITIES, not stats. It could just be a cost thing though. You can easily farm all the potent materials for free, especially up to the point of leveling the silver choco, whereas buying the mats from Chocolina could be problematic, expensive, and possibly money better spent on other things.