Woo Lightning Crystal!

#1Rhei1610Posted 2/7/2012 10:13:03 PM
At last got my crystal after 5 fights, first fight was brutal and I got my ass handed down by them! I just finished Augusta Tower and haven't infused my monsters at all. After setting up my party with the best med I have so far (Spiranthes lol, my Flanitor is too low level with too low hp so I figure he won't survive the beating), the other two slots of monsters I put Dragoon and Cloudburst (also not fully levelled yet).

Firstly, gotta say I love this fight. I've been grinding too much for both my Noel and Serah that I can breeze through the story mode, so when I have this kind of fight where I have to manually select the skills I have for both Serah and Noel and alternating between them and paradigm setup I'm ecstatic.

Paradigm setup for me, I have Aggression-X, Cerberus-X, Tri-Disaster, Attrition, Entourage amd Protection.

My Noel's Stats:
HP 7293
771 str
392 mg
with Sargatanas and Kaiser Knuckles equipped
ATB rate +30%
Strength +40
Chain Bonus lvl. 1
ATB rate +5%

Serah's stats:
HP 5277
313 str
765 mg
with RuneFeather and Magistral Crest equipped
ATB rate +30%
Magic +40
Chain Bonus lvl. 1
ATB rate +10%

Also to note my Lightning Crystal stats is 552 str and 548 mg.
---
It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.
#2KyroskunPosted 2/7/2012 10:47:57 PM(edited)
Only after 5? Lucky, I'm starting 30 right now.

Edit: Yay complaint post = Lightning!
---
Currently Playing - WKC II, FF XIII-2
Currently Awaiting: FF Versus XIII, FF Type-0, SRW Z-3
#3xWade42xPosted 2/7/2012 10:52:27 PM
kwbisping2003 posted...

Haha, nice! Congrats fellas. I've only fought her once and didn't get it. I'm about to go for it soon. Can you get Amodar as well?
---
"Every day, humans come one step closer to self destruction! I'm not destroying the world, I'm saving it!" - Albert Wesker
#4Rhei1610(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2012 11:01:18 PM
xWade42x posted...
kwbisping2003 posted...

Haha, nice! Congrats fellas. I've only fought her once and didn't get it. I'm about to go for it soon. Can you get Amodar as well?

Congrats!hahaha and I just got Amodar too!3 fights lol.I think today is my lucky day!I got him when i used Meteor Javelin for my last strike.Also the fights took me an average of about 4-5 minutes with my current setup.I should have waited a bit longer after I infused my monsters so I can actually kill them fast enough like some of the posts that I've read here.

And now to save and enjoy my cigarette before I continue the story with both Amodar and Lightning in my party ^^.

Last note, my Amodar has 600 str and 445 magic.
---
It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.
#5phlipstarPosted 2/7/2012 11:21:55 PM
Got Amador in my first 3 fights then it took me 30 (been doing this for the past 2 hours to finally get lightning). Not sure how valid this is... but all 30 fights without getting Lightning I killed her first, but in the fight where I finally got her was the fight where I decided to kill her last.
#6Paradox421Posted 2/7/2012 11:24:26 PM
4 hours now...every fight has been ended with a feral link. Neither Lightning nor Amador crystals. I just can't ever catch a break when it comes to RNGs
---
I think I know, I don't think I know. I don't think I know that I know.
I think I know even though I don't think I know. I don't think I think.
#7Rhei1610(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2012 11:25:20 PM
I got Lightning when I killed her last as well and vice versa with Amodar. I killed Light first then him.
---
#8Rhei1610(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2012 11:29:23 PM
Also, mind for people to post their Lightning and Amodar stats?I read in the other post that Lightning can get as high as 700 str with her starting stats but mine only 552.

Wondering if I should release her and try to get her again.

Lightning's starting stats for me 552 str, 548 magic and 4130 hp.
Amodar's starting stats for me 600 str, 445 magic and 6860 hp.
---
#9Paradox421Posted 2/7/2012 11:30:51 PM
The starting at 700 is untrue. It's been unanimous with all the posts that starting stats are ~550/550 give or take 5 to each, and 3.9k-4.1k HP
---
I think I know, I don't think I know. I don't think I know that I know.
I think I know even though I don't think I know. I don't think I think.
#10Rhei1610(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2012 11:37:03 PM
Paradox421 posted...
The starting at 700 is untrue. It's been unanimous with all the posts that starting stats are ~550/550 give or take 5 to each, and 3.9k-4.1k HP

Wunderbar!Meaning I don't have to release her then hehe.Thanks for answering.
---