Academia 500AF

#1RuneMaster no2Posted 2/8/2012 12:02:48 AM
Trying to complete my bestiary, but monsters aren't spawning in this era. I cna run for 3 minutes straight, more enemies turned on, battlemania turned off, and I am not getting any encounters. Anyone know why?
---
"So watching Xenosaga is horrible, but watching Fei sit his ass around in a chair and tell stories all Disc 2 is okay?" - DivineDragoonKain
#2Kyur4deIchPosted 2/8/2012 12:04:52 AM
Some platforms don't spawn monsters and the very Northeast platform will spawn a monster once. You will need to close the gate in order to make it spawn again.
#3vicious42186Posted 2/8/2012 12:06:00 AM
Depends on what your looking for, I just finished the beastiary a few hrs ago.
#4RuneMaster no2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2012 12:08:15 AM
the little penguin things
---
"So watching Xenosaga is horrible, but watching Fei sit his ass around in a chair and tell stories all Disc 2 is okay?" - DivineDragoonKain
#5RuneMaster no2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2012 12:09:16 AM
Mimi and BamaPama, more specifically. As well as Tezcatlipoca. So far that's the ones I know I need.
---
#6vicious42186Posted 2/8/2012 12:10:07 AM
I ended up running into them on one of the treasure chest platforms on the west side, on of the spots you have to jump to from above.
#7Kyur4deIchPosted 2/8/2012 12:12:08 AM
Bamapama and Mimi spawn on the circular platform that is one above the furthest southeast circular platform. To get T...whatever its spelled to spawn, you may have to close the gate and re-do the maze because it is on the Northeast circular platform that will only spawn one enemy. Make sure Battlemania is on so that it will pop. I suggest you save before that platform and reboot if it doesnt pop.
#8vicious42186Posted 2/8/2012 12:12:41 AM
Tez spawns on the far northeast platform, east of the last platform before going north to the end, he is a 1 time spawn, then you have to close the gate to get to him again, from what I read somewhere, battlemania fragment skill works for him.
#9RuneMaster no2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2012 12:13:32 AM
Holy crap, I just went there and I encountered the penguins. We're making progress.
---