Archylte Steppe Fragments (help)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Archylte Steppe Fragments (help)
4 years ago#1
I have 8/12 fragments in Archylte Steppe and I'm trying to get the remaining 4. What must I do?

I'm assuming the Long Gui has one.

Fragments:

Black Hole Gem
Goblin Fragment
???
???
???
???
Woolly Stone
Crimson Crystal
Azure Crystal
Forest Crystal
Amber Crystal
Violet Crystal
"Every day, humans come one step closer to self destruction! I'm not destroying the world, I'm saving it!" - Albert Wesker
4 years ago#2
Ochu, Immortal and Yomi along with Long Gui are the final ones you are looking for.
4 years ago#3
You need to get ochu before yomi
Fools! You face the mightiest swordsman in all Ivalice! You face ME! GILGAMESH!
4 years ago#4
Zwiggs posted...

Do they randomly spawn? Where can I find them?
"Every day, humans come one step closer to self destruction! I'm not destroying the world, I'm saving it!" - Albert Wesker
4 years ago#5
xWade42x posted...
Zwiggs posted...

Do they randomly spawn? Where can I find them?

First fight the 3 gigantuars. Then go to nomad and talk to the person in front of the chocobo stable, or the main guy at the top of the stairs ( I can't remember which one). Then fight him in the marshes in the rain.
4 years ago#6
By the way I could not talk to these people until I found all 5 waystones throughout the map. Not sure if it's required but it worked for me. You get a 30000 cp reward for beating it too. It's kind of tough, but if each character has at least 2500 HP and you have a great sentinel like a high level bunker beast you should be fine.
4 years ago#7
Zwiggs posted...
By the way I could not talk to these people until I found all 5 waystones throughout the map. Not sure if it's required but it worked for me. You get a 30000 cp reward for beating it too. It's kind of tough, but if each character has at least 2500 HP and you have a great sentinel like a high level bunker beast you should be fine.

Thanks. I found all way-points. I guess I didn't check back at the campsite.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Archylte Steppe Fragments (help)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived