Archylte Steppe Fragments (help)

#1xWade42xPosted 2/8/2012 7:34:06 AM
I have 8/12 fragments in Archylte Steppe and I'm trying to get the remaining 4. What must I do?

I'm assuming the Long Gui has one.

Fragments:

Black Hole Gem
Goblin Fragment
???
???
???
???
Woolly Stone
Crimson Crystal
Azure Crystal
Forest Crystal
Amber Crystal
Violet Crystal
---
"Every day, humans come one step closer to self destruction! I'm not destroying the world, I'm saving it!" - Albert Wesker
#2RyuXanderPosted 2/8/2012 7:40:58 AM
Ochu, Immortal and Yomi along with Long Gui are the final ones you are looking for.
#3ZwiggsPosted 2/8/2012 7:42:27 AM
You need to get ochu before yomi
---
Fools! You face the mightiest swordsman in all Ivalice! You face ME! GILGAMESH!
#4xWade42x(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2012 7:47:21 AM
Zwiggs posted...

Do they randomly spawn? Where can I find them?
---
"Every day, humans come one step closer to self destruction! I'm not destroying the world, I'm saving it!" - Albert Wesker
#5ZwiggsPosted 2/8/2012 7:51:29 AM
xWade42x posted...
Zwiggs posted...

Do they randomly spawn? Where can I find them?

First fight the 3 gigantuars. Then go to nomad and talk to the person in front of the chocobo stable, or the main guy at the top of the stairs ( I can't remember which one). Then fight him in the marshes in the rain.
---
#6ZwiggsPosted 2/8/2012 7:54:50 AM
By the way I could not talk to these people until I found all 5 waystones throughout the map. Not sure if it's required but it worked for me. You get a 30000 cp reward for beating it too. It's kind of tough, but if each character has at least 2500 HP and you have a great sentinel like a high level bunker beast you should be fine.
---
#7xWade42x(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2012 8:10:03 AM
Zwiggs posted...
By the way I could not talk to these people until I found all 5 waystones throughout the map. Not sure if it's required but it worked for me. You get a 30000 cp reward for beating it too. It's kind of tough, but if each character has at least 2500 HP and you have a great sentinel like a high level bunker beast you should be fine.

Thanks. I found all way-points. I guess I didn't check back at the campsite.
---