HELP! I think I ran into a glitch with wild artefacts

#1Terminal OmegaPosted 2/8/2012 10:53:31 AM
So I need one more Wild Artefact to unlock the last gate, but the problem is I've looked at the list and every place either says I have all the fragments or I've personally checked the areas again to make sure I got it. There are literally no more left and I don't have any. I've made sure to check Serendipity's shop; they're sold out. Likewise, I made sure to check the alley in Academia (400 AF) again, but besides that all the other places say I've collected all the artefacts. They do count towards the total, right? Is my game screwed up or something?
---
"Attention people of Earth: there are some things lawsuits can't remedy. That is all." -- missmez
#2imitebjoePosted 2/8/2012 10:54:44 AM
did you get the one in A Dying World? from that oracle drive
#3Zell1226Posted 2/8/2012 10:58:24 AM
How about the one in Sunleth Waterscape where you have to throw mog on the beast ride?

I missed that one.
---
www.youtube.com/user/ZellDincht1226 - Gameplay videos!
i5 2500k @ 3.3GHz | 8 GB DDR3 @ 800 MHz | GTX 560
#4Terminal Omega(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2012 11:00:06 AM
Yes I re-checked the Oracle Drive and I'm almost positive I got the one in Sunleth. Again, if these Wild Artefacts count towards the artefact total displayed, then the only possibilities are Academia 400 AF (but I know I'm missing the monster list one and I have 10/11) or Serendipity (but I checked the shop and it says sold out and I remember buying one). I really think my game is screwed now...
---
"Attention people of Earth: there are some things lawsuits can't remedy. That is all." -- missmez
#5xixispawnixixPosted 2/8/2012 11:01:52 AM
It's Academia 4XX not 400
#6Gizmosh90Posted 2/8/2012 11:02:13 AM
Terminal Omega posted...
So I need one more Wild Artefact to unlock the last gate, but the problem is I've looked at the list and every place either says I have all the fragments or I've personally checked the areas again to make sure I got it. There are literally no more left and I don't have any. I've made sure to check Serendipity's shop; they're sold out. Likewise, I made sure to check the alley in Academia (400 AF) again, but besides that all the other places say I've collected all the artefacts. They do count towards the total, right? Is my game screwed up or something?

I don't remember them being listed under fragments(which you can get 160 of), only in your inventory(if you have any left anyway) along with all the other artefacts
#7Zell1226Posted 2/8/2012 11:03:29 AM
Wild Artefacts don't count towards fragments, but you need them to unlock all the areas FOR fragments
---
www.youtube.com/user/ZellDincht1226 - Gameplay videos!
i5 2500k @ 3.3GHz | 8 GB DDR3 @ 800 MHz | GTX 560
#8Shuyin_SourunjiPosted 2/8/2012 11:05:29 AM
They don't count as fragments, but here's a list of all 10 of them, as taken from the official guide!

1. Bresha Ruins 005 AF
2. Bresha Ruins 300 AF
3. Oerba 200 AF
4. Sunleth Waterscape 300 AF
5. Archylte Steppe ??? AF - Use a moogle throw on the western cliff. Its on a lower platform.
6. Augusta Tower 200 AF - 50th floor.
7. Academia 4XX AF - Alley in the southeast.
8. Yaschas Massif 100 AF - Complete the Rubies of Grief quests and solve the rift.
9. A Dying World 700 AF - Return here after beating it and examine the relic.
10. Serendipity ??? AF - Purchase it.
#9The Shadow ManPosted 2/8/2012 11:08:34 AM
Did you get the one in Oerba? (forgot which AF) but I was checking all areas myself when I was down to just one left, and it was the one in Oerba that I missed. Some of those are easy to miss unless you are really looking at everything.
---
The darkness shall prevail!
#10Terminal Omega(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2012 11:08:48 AM
Ah well if they don't count towards the total then I have some searching to do... Thanks everyone!
---