3rd best medic monster after Green choco and flanitor?

#1Alias_NemesisPosted 2/9/2012 1:16:04 PM
.....i spent about two hours hour and a half in Yaschas Massif 110AF AND 01X goinf round 'n' round in the "green chocobo hotspots" and i still didn't capture that stupid bird! everyone on the board got one after 30 to 40 mins TOPS! and i can't even capture it its been almost 3 hours!!

I'm really giving up on him. Anyone know another good medic monster besides the Green chocobo and the flanitor?
---
PSN = Dudecough [Now playing : Final Fantasy XIII-2 (PS3), Battlefield 3 (PS3) and Persona 3 (PSP)]
#2ULokiPosted 2/9/2012 1:16:46 PM
Cait sith
#3nova_phoenix9Posted 2/9/2012 1:17:02 PM
White chocobo =p
---
"With blood and rage of crimson red, ripped from a corpse so freshly dead, together with our hellish hate, we'll burn you all, that is your Fate!"
#4Vic10Posted 2/9/2012 1:17:42 PM
Green chocobos are most common in AF100, less common in 110 and doesn't appear in 01X.
---
Gamertag: THKVL
#5KindertotenwaldPosted 2/9/2012 1:18:07 PM
Alias_nemesis posted...
.....i spent about two hours hour and a half in Yaschas Massif 110AF AND 01X goinf round 'n' round in the "green chocobo hotspots" and i still didn't capture that stupid bird! everyone on the board got one after 30 to 40 mins TOPS! and i can't even capture it its been almost 3 hours!!

I'm really giving up on him. Anyone know another good medic monster besides the Green chocobo and the flanitor?

Any reason for not using Flan? His Feral Limit is godly :O
#6mogensuPosted 2/9/2012 1:18:23 PM
What about the cactrot? Great feral link too. Epic monster design and it makes some weird sounds.
#7Alias_Nemesis(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2012 1:20:27 PM
mogensu posted...
What about the cactrot? Great feral link too. Epic monster design and it makes some weird sounds.

awesome, i'll look into it! thanks!
---
PSN = Dudecough [Now playing : Final Fantasy XIII-2 (PS3), Battlefield 3 (PS3) and Persona 3 (PSP)]
#8Alias_Nemesis(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2012 1:20:51 PM
Kindertotenwald posted...
Alias_nemesis posted...

can't get him either! damnit where's my luck!??!
---
#9KindertotenwaldPosted 2/9/2012 1:23:04 PM
Alias_nemesis posted...
Alias_nemesis posted...

Wow really?

Have you tried the first timeline of Augusta tower?

The mobs are dead easy and he turns up alot.
#10Alias_Nemesis(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2012 1:26:48 PM
Alias_nemesis posted...
Alias_nemesis posted...

Wow really?

Have you tried the first timeline of Augusta tower?

yea i did...i went through it for 30 mins and i ditched the place with no luck looking for other areas with better rates of capture.....look where i ended up. Still same place when i started hunting them at 0! WTF!! lololololol

The mobs are dead easy and he turns up alot.

---