Battlemania?

#1OmniNakagoPosted 2/10/2012 2:51:12 PM
The fifteen maps in my inventory all say 100% yet the ability woman isn't giving me the skill. Am I supposed to do something else before she gives me Battlemania?
---
"God is a comedian, playing to an audience that is too afraid to laugh." -Voltaire
steamcommunity.com/id/nepenthes / twitter.com/epolsen
#2SlimeStackPosted 2/10/2012 2:54:29 PM
There's 2 New Bodhum maps. There's also the dying world, which you can only visit in one era so if you haven't been there yet you won't have received the map for it.
---
PSN: Slime_Stack
#3Rikki-chanPosted 2/10/2012 2:56:07 PM
There should be a women in Academia 400AF that has the quest for 100% map completion. Have you turned the maps in to her? Once you have the Academic Rank from her you should be able to get the skill.
---
"Stop making me repeat myself! Its bad for my health!" - Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing)
#4OmniNakago(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2012 2:58:07 PM(edited)
New Bodham 700 AF and Dying World are both 100%. I've already completed the game.

There should be a women in Academia 400AF that has the quest for 100% map completion. Have you turned the maps in to her? Once you have the Academic Rank from her you should be able to get the skill.

Thanks, I haven't done that.
---
"God is a comedian, playing to an audience that is too afraid to laugh." -Voltaire
steamcommunity.com/id/nepenthes / twitter.com/epolsen
#5RuneMaster no2Posted 2/10/2012 2:58:37 PM
Both Academia's are done?
---
"So watching Xenosaga is horrible, but watching Fei sit his ass around in a chair and tell stories all Disc 2 is okay?" - DivineDragoonKain
#6RomangeloPosted 2/10/2012 3:01:29 PM
after finish the quest from that woman, go to Serendipity's Mystic. she'll give you the fragment skill.