Augusta tower 100% explore

#1LaxxetPosted 2/12/2012 6:55:02 AM
Hi

I've finished the game and I am currently gather up the rest of the fragments to get the secret ending. Im almost done but for some reason I seem to find what spot i missed to explore in Augusta tower. I am at 98% explored.

Please help this is quite frustrating as I cannot really see which spot i've missed when I press square to check the map.

Laxxet
#2RaxivacePosted 2/12/2012 6:56:06 AM
Have you gotten the Floor 13 Access Card yet?
---
Who are you and why are you reading my signature?
#3RuneMaster no2Posted 2/12/2012 6:56:16 AM
Did you get all the fragments in 200AF to get "key to floor 13"?

This key can be used at the top of 300AF to get to a small area to finish off the map.
---
"So watching Xenosaga is horrible, but watching Fei sit his ass around in a chair and tell stories all Disc 2 is okay?" - DivineDragoonKain
#4Laxxet(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2012 6:57:43 AM
Yeah I have all the keys etc. I have already completed the game and have all the things I need in order to explore the map. I've even done the paradox ending in augustus tower.
#5RaxivacePosted 2/12/2012 6:59:00 AM
You might have missed a spot on one of those floors where you have to rotate like five different rooms.
---
Who are you and why are you reading my signature?
#6Laxxet(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2012 6:59:30 AM
RuneMaster no2 posted...

This key can be used at the top of 300AF to get to a small area to finish off the map.

No wait... hmmm I am actually a bit uncertain about that. However I do know that I have aquired all the fragments in 200AF. Do I need to interact with a computer or something in order to get the key to floor 13?
#7DysterMarerittPosted 2/12/2012 7:10:19 AM(edited)
Laxxet posted...
Yeah I have all the keys etc. I have already completed the game and have all the things I need in order to explore the map. I've even done the paradox ending in augustus tower.

No matter which tower you're in, you can cycle through all the floors of both towers in the map menu. That should be able to tell you where the 2% is.

[Edit]: Sorry, I didn't see your post below until I submitted the one above.

Laxxet posted...
RuneMaster no2 posted...

No wait... hmmm I am actually a bit uncertain about that. However I do know that I have aquired all the fragments in 200AF. Do I need to interact with a computer or something in order to get the key to floor 13?

If you're lacking the fragments, then you don't have the floor 13 key. Find the room that has one of the chat bubbles next to a computer terminal. This room will have all the quests, but only give them out one at a time.

If you don't care about spoiling the quests, then I would just look up where all four items that you need are, so that you can immediately turn in each quest right after you pick one up. This will save you running back and forth from the room to the next item.

When you get the key, go to the other tower, get to the 15th floor and then take the elevator down to the 13th. If find that you're on the 12th, remember that the elevator skips a floor so it goes to the 14. take the service lift at the edge of one of the rings there on the 14th to the 15th and then take the elevator down to the 13th.