Where is Ispusteke?!

#1xamySxPosted 2/13/2012 10:03:49 PM
Ive been looking for Ispusteke for a while now, ITs my last monster to platinum the game. Ive followed the guide and went to all places it listed, but its not spawning, Does anyone have a picture and any other ideas to find him?
#2EtherealSoulPosted 2/13/2012 10:06:53 PM
You remember that Raktavija (I think that was the spelling) enemy from XIII? It looks like that.

Anyway, Archytle Steppe, switch weather to storming, and go to the Clearwater Marsh area. Apparently he shows up more there. I'm not sure if Battlemania helps, but give it a try.
---
Currently playing: ---
Recently finished: Final Fantasy IV, Final Fantasy VI, Final Fantasy II, Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy V
#3xamySx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2012 10:09:46 PM
Stormy as in raining or Stormy as in lightning? The FAQ says stormy, i thought rainy?
#4EtherealSoulPosted 2/13/2012 10:12:22 PM
xamySx posted...
Stormy as in raining or Stormy as in lightning? The FAQ says stormy, i thought rainy?

With lightning. Ispusteke is a Ci'eth.
---
Currently playing: ---
Recently finished: Final Fantasy IV, Final Fantasy VI, Final Fantasy II, Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy V
#5Paradox421Posted 2/13/2012 10:12:39 PM
Stormy (purple clouds, lightning) is where all the C'ieth are in the Archylte Steppe.
---
I think I know, I don't think I know. I don't think I know that I know.
I think I know even though I don't think I know. I don't think I think.
#6xamySx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2012 10:14:06 PM
oh geez i feel terrible lol, I forgot about the purple sky "stormy" Gah, well hopefully now i can look for it in the right conditions