Best Weapons?

#1junxian127Posted 2/14/2012 12:20:37 PM
What is the best weapons in the game?It is the ones that drop from Immortal with ATB recharge 50percent??? Is there any weapons that has ATB +1 ???
#2ChronuxPosted 2/14/2012 12:28:10 PM
I think the 50% one is better. Perma haste.

Theres 2 weps that have +1 atb but you need the weapons from immortal and ochu and some traps.
#3RomangeloPosted 2/14/2012 12:29:25 PM
Serah: Indrajit

Noel: Romulus & Remus

ATB Rate +50%

both dropped from Immortal.
#4imitebjoePosted 2/14/2012 12:29:54 PM
depends on your definition of best

the Odin- weapons are potentially the strongest when you have lots of fragments, the 50% ATB is useful if you want to be fast, the chain weapons if you wanna stagger something etcetcetc
#5EtherealSoulPosted 2/14/2012 12:32:39 PM
Chronux posted...

Theres 2 weps that have +1 atb but you need the weapons from immortal and ochu and some traps.

No, that's for the last two weapons you can buy which have no ability; they just have high stats.

Noel's requires Vajranda, 2 Trapezehedron, and 1 Phoenix Blood. Serah's requires Izanami instead of Vajranda. Both Vajranda and Izanami can be bought from Chocolina.
---
Currently playing: ---
Recently finished: Final Fantasy IV, Final Fantasy VI, Final Fantasy II, Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy V
#6ChronuxPosted 2/14/2012 12:34:00 PM
EtherealSoul posted...
Chronux posted...

No, that's for the last two weapons you can buy which have no ability; they just have high stats.

Noel's requires Vajranda, 2 Trapezehedron, and 1 Phoenix Blood. Serah's requires Izanami instead of Vajranda. Both Vajranda and Izanami can be bought from Chocolina.

Whoops, my mistake, thanks for the correction.