Where might one find the Wild Artifact in Academia 4XX AF?

#1Blow_My_MindPosted 2/15/2012 9:40:10 PM
One is having trouble finding it, and has been looking for it in New Town. Also, where might one also find the Wild Artifact in Dying World 700 AF?
#2tmrw_nt_tdyPosted 2/15/2012 9:56:03 PM
A Dying World 700AF = do moggle hunt at the oracle drive
Academia 4XX = the south eastern area of the map, there's a treasure sphere at the same area. use moggle hunt
---
Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill thousands of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill millions of men and you are a hero. Kill them all, and you are a god.
#3Blow_My_Mind(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2012 9:57:38 PM
South Eastern? Every guide so far said North West corner of New Town. Not that those guides help obviously, they don't show a map. Are you sure?
#4qwertywaterPosted 2/15/2012 9:58:46 PM

acadamia is in the alley and you have to use moogle hunt to find it.

Dying world you have to go to the oracle drive and in the live trigger you have to say that you can kill caius. you will then be awarded a wild artefact.

#5Blow_My_Mind(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2012 10:02:04 PM
qwertywater posted...
acadamia is in the alley and you have to use moogle hunt to find it.Dying world you have to go to the oracle drive and in the live trigger you have to say that you can kill caius. you will then be awarded a wild artefact.

Can you tell me which alley? I've come across a lot of alleys and corners in Academia that im just feeling pretty hopeless.
#6tmrw_nt_tdyPosted 2/15/2012 10:04:52 PM(edited)
it's the south east area of the map. i dunno what guide you're using but it's there.

it's nto in any alley or anything. like i said, the most south eastern part of the map. if you've once ran around academia you probably already grabbed the treasure sphere there. it's at the same area.

for reference, remember where chocolina was in academia 400? go to the same place in 4XX, then head east, south, and east into this corner of the map and use moggle hunt.
---
Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill thousands of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill millions of men and you are a hero. Kill them all, and you are a god.
#7qwertywaterPosted 2/15/2012 10:03:14 PM

It's literally the part of the map that's called alley.Go to this youtube vid and skip to 4:39. It's at the southeast corner of the map

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKO_4QUPOA0&feature=player_embedded#!

#8Blow_My_Mind(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2012 10:05:17 PM
Thanks so much guys, especially for the video guide.