Grimoire Hat x4?

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#1
I noticed if I stack 4 Grimoire Hats on either character, Kill:Libra will show up 4 times. Does this mean that sacking 4 and killing a monster will result in more information obtained to go toward it's bestiary entry?
PSN/Hetfield571
4 years ago#2
1 Kill: Libra is enough. It shows the whole info on that monster. Not bit by bit.
4 years ago#3
I don't want to believe that. I killed Tabasco Toad multiple times (Noel kill shot) with Noel equipped with a Durable Grimoire Hat and it's information is still incomplete. Same with Albino Lobo. Every death revealed 1-2? bit of information and not the whole thing.
PSN/Hetfield571
4 years ago#4
yeah Grimoire Hat is not a one kill Libra
C://dos - C://dos.run - run.dos.run
4 years ago#5
Kill: Libra is not a perfect Libra.

As far as I understand, each monster kill unlocks a certain amount of info for that monster. For example, all bosses only require 1 kill, but monsters like Hedge Frogs require a large amount, like maybe 20.

I anticipate that Kill: Libra basiclly adds an "extra kill" to the information rating. Dunno about multiples, but if you're fighting trash monsters, you don't need the equipment slots for anything else eh?
Depending on whether you're on GameFAQs or GameSpot, I am BMSirius and Baron_Von_Stone. We're the same person. Just saying it now to prevent confusion...
4 years ago#6
Seems legit to me too. Some testing is in order. If I notice a difference I'll post results. Thanks to all those who've contributed.
PSN/Hetfield571
4 years ago#7
I'm only guessing but surely it's only going to work if the person wearing the hat has the kill shot.
4 years ago#8
Kill shot does matter, but the effects do not stack. You only recieve several bits of information per kill as long as that person has a Grimoire Hat equipped. After a few tests the results were the same as wearing 4 on one character.
PSN/Hetfield571
4 years ago#9
At least they could have included Librascopes in Chocolina´s shop.
4 years ago#10
Gavvin posted...
At least they could have included Librascopes in Chocolina´s shop.

you can buy them at serendipity with coins, although a little costly. then again, gil is so easy to farm. >_< .
Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill thousands of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill millions of men and you are a hero. Kill them all, and you are a god.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived