Patch 1.04 Anyone know what changes were made?

#41SlimeStackPosted 2/21/2012 10:31:26 AM
Tiael posted...
SlimeStack posted...
Anyone know where to get the fruit components for the delicate genji stuff? At 30 capacity each, I'm willing to bet there's some special synthesised abilities in there somewhere.

Which fruit components?

Succulent fruits and Malodorous fruits are required for delicate genji gear.
---
PSN: Slime_Stack
#42TiaelPosted 2/21/2012 10:32:35 AM
I've gotten a crapload just flinging Mog around with Mog's Manifestation for the "hidden" adornments in areas.
---
Official Guardian Ancient Robot of the Knights of Safe Haven
Playing
: Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Final Fantasy XIII-2
#43NayikoPosted 2/21/2012 10:35:03 AM
SlimeStack posted...
Tiael posted...
SlimeStack posted...
Anyone know where to get the fruit components for the delicate genji stuff? At 30 capacity each, I'm willing to bet there's some special synthesised abilities in there somewhere.

Which fruit components?

Succulent fruits and Malodorous fruits are required for delicate genji gear.

I actually have one of those Malodorous Fruits. I got it from throwing Mog trying to get Nanochu in the marsh.

Dunno about that other one.
#44sky_bytePosted 2/21/2012 10:39:48 AM
Both fruits are found from doing Improve Moogle Throw in random spots, usually in areas where there are still adornments to be found.
---
*Gasp* "This has to be the most beautiful place in the universe...
Ok, give me the bomb."
#45SlimeStackPosted 2/21/2012 10:44:17 AM
Ok, I've thrown Mog a ton and got like 9 malodorous fruits, but no succulent ones. Does the area affect what you'll get?
---
#46TiaelPosted 2/21/2012 10:47:26 AM
SlimeStack posted...
Ok, I've thrown Mog a ton and got like 9 malodorous fruits, but no succulent ones. Does the area affect what you'll get?

I know I've gotten like 20+ succulents, but I for the life of me can't remember where.
Try the Coliseums?
---
Playing
#47Reaper_ExEPosted 2/21/2012 10:49:43 AM
try Sunleth Waterscape random areas
---
"Who are you?!?" - Kuchiki Byakuya
"....I DONT HAVE A NAME!" - Ogihci
#48SlimeStackPosted 2/21/2012 10:51:13 AM
Tiael posted...
SlimeStack posted...

I know I've gotten like 20+ succulents, but I for the life of me can't remember where.
Try the Coliseums?

Coliseum seems to give Malodorous fruits every time, and Sunleth seems to give succulent. Time to mash the shoulder buttons for ages. ~
---
#49PhophenomenonPosted 2/21/2012 10:55:26 AM
It says in the guide, you get fruit from throwing the Mog with the fragment turned on.
---
Founder of Ciefood Cie Co.
GameFAQs- A place to discuss with fuss.
#50TiaelPosted 2/21/2012 10:56:36 AM
SlimeStack posted...
Tiael posted...
SlimeStack posted...

Try the Coliseums?

Coliseum seems to give Malodorous fruits every time, and Sunleth seems to give succulent. Time to mash the shoulder buttons for ages. ~

Yeah it's been a while since I was in Sunleth tossing Mog willy nilly, couldn't remember where I found the succulents.
Though I know I found some elsewhere also.
---
Playing