New Lightning Mod for Skyrim... we now get her Valkyrie suit.

#11HippieforLight(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2012 5:48:56 PM

VVikernes posted...
HippieforLight posted...
http://www.pcgames.de/The-Elder-Scrolls-5-Skyrim-PC-128680/News/Skyrim-Lightning-Mod-Final-Fantasy-XIII-2-steht-zum-Download-bereit-Video-und-Bilder-869852/Amazing that a game not even related to Final Fantasy XIII has more Lightning (i.e. you actually get to control her for prolonged periods of time outside of DLC) in it than the actual sequel to Final Fantasy XIII does.

What's truly amazing is that in almost everyone of your posts you manage to slip in some whining.

I don't like the story or lack of Lightning, however, I regularly make joke topics; I have always said the gameplay is good; I've made threads defending the DLC costumes, weapons, etc (though I will never defend story DLC); I've complimented the voice acting dozens of times over... mind telling me how I do nothing but "whine"?

#12prism4ticsPosted 2/25/2012 5:50:25 PM
Chickity_China posted...
This is a TRAVESTY! An utter abomination of Lightning's perfection!

Naww props to whoever made that as I'm sure it'll make a lot of ppl happy.

Maybe even some SE employees >_>
#13Christopher_CCCPosted 2/25/2012 5:51:43 PM(edited)
HippieforLight posted...

VVikernes posted...

HippieforLight posted...http://www.pcgames.de/The-Elder-Scrolls-5-Skyrim-PC-128680/News/Skyrim-Lightning-Mod-Final-Fantasy-XIII-2-steht-zum-Download-bereit-Video-und-Bilder-869852/Amazing that a game not even related to Final Fantasy XIII has more Lightning (i.e. you actually get to control her for prolonged periods of time outside of DLC) in it than the actual sequel to Final Fantasy XIII does. What's truly amazing is that in almost everyone of your posts you manage to slip in some whining.

I don't like the story or lack of Lightning, however, I regularly make joke topics; I have always said the gameplay is good; I've made threads defending the DLC costumes, weapons, etc (though I will never defend story DLC); I've complimented the voice acting dozens of times over... mind telling me how I do nothing but "whine"?

lol kid re-read his post he said you slip in some whining, not everything you say is whining.
---
Please don't ask me where all the nice guys are. Because they're still in the friend zone where you left them.
#14prism4ticsPosted 2/25/2012 5:58:05 PM
Christopher_CCC posted...
HippieforLight posted...

VVikernes posted...

HippieforLight posted...http://www.pcgames.de/The-Elder-Scrolls-5-Skyrim-PC-128680/News/Skyrim-Lightning-Mod-Final-Fantasy-XIII-2-steht-zum-Download-bereit-Video-und-Bilder-869852/Amazing that a game not even related to Final Fantasy XIII has more Lightning (i.e. you actually get to control her for prolonged periods of time outside of DLC) in it than the actual sequel to Final Fantasy XIII does. What's truly amazing is that in almost everyone of your posts you manage to slip in some whining.

lol kid re-read his post he said you slip in some whining, not everything you say is whining.

Contributing to the topic.

j/k
#15VVikernesPosted 2/25/2012 5:59:35 PM
HippieforLight posted...

VVikernes posted...

Where did I say you do NOTHING but whine? I'm simply amazed that you always manage to slip in some whining in almost all of your posts. I never said every one is filled with whining.
#16BlackResevelPosted 2/25/2012 6:02:00 PM
how to put her on skyrim on ps3 without messing up trophies and viruses
---
PSN: DarkArmored
#17prism4ticsPosted 2/25/2012 6:03:54 PM
So now that the thread has devolved into monkeys flinging crap at each other, you ever notice how people never use italics to emphasize words, and instead they use caps lock?
#18HippieforLight(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2012 6:04:35 PM

VVikernes posted...
HippieforLight posted...

VVikernes posted...

Where did I say you do NOTHING but whine? I'm simply amazed that you always manage to slip in some whining in almost all of your posts. I never said every one is filled with whining.

I made a mistake... so sue me.  But again, I've defended most of the DLC, contributed to almost all "favorte [insert aspect of Final Fantasy here]", complimented several aspects of XIII-2 itself (gameplay, voice acting, etc)... how does that equal "almost every post"?

#19VVikernesPosted 2/25/2012 6:08:37 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#20Latias007Posted 2/25/2012 6:11:32 PM
HippieforLight posted...

VVikernes posted...

HippieforLight posted...VVikernes posted...HippieforLight posted...http://www.pcgames.de/The-Elder-Scrolls-5-Skyrim-PC-128680/News/Skyrim-Lightning-Mod-Final-Fantasy-XIII-2-steht-zum-Download-bereit-Video-und-Bilder-869852/Amazing that a game not even related to Final Fantasy XIII has more Lightning (i.e. you actually get to control her for prolonged periods of time outside of DLC) in it than the actual sequel to Final Fantasy XIII does. What's truly amazing is that in almost everyone of your posts you manage to slip in some whining.I don't like the story or lack of Lightning, however, I regularly make joke topics; I have always said the gameplay is good; I've made threads defending the DLC costumes, weapons, etc (though I will never defend story DLC); I've complimented the voice acting dozens of times over... mind telling me how I do nothing but "whine"?Where did I say you do NOTHING but whine? I'm simply amazed that you always manage to slip in some whining in almost all of your posts. I never said every one is filled with whining.

I made a mistake... so sue me. But again, I've defended most of the DLC, contributed to almost all "favorte [insert aspect of Final Fantasy here]", complimented several aspects of XIII-2 itself (gameplay, voice acting, etc)... how does that equal "almost every post"?

This guy wins, give up. Now, let's get back on topic... Yeah, that actually looks quite nice, but the armor and face are a bit off. For starters, Lightning's outfit isn't actually that revealing, and the absence of feathers on her right side is compensated by additional armor. Also, something else, they forgot her shield!!
---
To die is easy, to live is hard. Nobody ever wants to achieve what's easy.