So, i went to Sunleth Waterscape first, before i go to Yschas Massif, is dis ok?

#1RedSpade2712Posted 3/9/2012 12:33:11 AM
It's definitely have different chronolgy/timeline/storyline/story event chain/story event order from the guide
---
If you don't want to forget, don't even remember
PSN Account: Aeria33, at your service !
#2MelficeBFTPosted 3/9/2012 12:38:51 AM
Doesnt't matter. The game supposed to be played in any direction you like, so it lets you do that.
---
PSN, GFWL: MelficeBFT, steam: melfice.bft
#3SoeroahPosted 3/9/2012 12:53:13 AM
Generally if you take a wrong turn, enemies will beat you up to let you know. If you can defeat the enemies, you're free to play in whatever order you want, it seems.
#4al3azmiPosted 3/9/2012 12:57:06 AM
^^ that , first time i got to steppe i got my ass kicked...
---
Psn-Battler624 Psn2-alazmi906
Low class warrior with the power of millions of super Elite
#5RedSpade2712(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2012 1:23:26 AM
tch, KH style then huh?
---
If you don't want to forget, don't even remember
PSN Account: Aeria33, at your service !
#6ZellossPosted 3/9/2012 1:57:56 AM
There's really only a couple places you can "stumble" into that will kick you around in a "You Are Not Supposed To Be Here" yet sort of way.

Anyway, Yaschas Massif is chapter 3A; Sunleth Waterscape is chapter 3B. You don't have to do them in any particular order, but somewhere down the line from 3B you will need something you obtain at the end of 3A's timeline in order to proceed.
---
[An honorary Vassal of the Lord Laharl]
The best rating is your own. I don't base my choice on other peoples views - Samus1
#7SoeroahPosted 3/9/2012 2:57:33 AM
RedSpade2712 posted...
tch, KH style then huh?

Eh, Kingdom Hearts only opens up levels when you've completed another as I recall. Mostly you can beat a level as soon as it's available, or it recommends the level you should be before exploring.

13-2 has a few rare cases where you might go from, say, a "level 2" location to a "level 10" loctation by activating the wrong gate. There's not really any indication before you actually arrive at the new area, though.
#8AnnuvynPosted 3/9/2012 4:33:23 AM
I ussually go there first just to pick up the Moogle Throw and pick up the artifacts and then
go to YM before going to the steppes.
---
I lost my signature.