What does "Kupo" mean?

#21Goliath9702Posted 3/31/2012 11:27:22 PM
The Definition of Kupo & Kupopo are really not known very well and would like the creators who thought this word up to give a very detailed meaning on what it means.
The only word that Moogles can say do to the fact they have lost their culture over the years and it seems to be the most common word that moogles use. While some humans think this is cute, the more learned ones believe that this is a special coded message, meant to communicate with the creatures of dark. 'Kupo' can be easily mis-interpreted, Kupo is a vocabulary word that is said by small winged creatures.

'Kupo' - The word that is uttered at the end of sentence by the creature Moogle. The meaning of this word is unknown.
'Unkupo' - This word's meaning is in a range of definitions, (Bad, Not Good, Horrible, etc.)
'Kupopo' - Is sometimes uttered at the begining of a sentence, exact meaning is not certain but is sometimes said with questionable tone before asking a question or ending... But could also be uttered in normal sentences.

"How are you, Kupo?" -
"This is creepy, Kupo..."
"Hey, Kupo!"
"Kupopo? Are you sure, Kupo?"
"ARE YOU NUTS, KUPO!"
"That was unkupo..."
He makes me wanna go "Kupo!"
"Hello, kupo!"
Can be thought of as
"Hello, nice to see you"
when it could mean
"Hello, damn you for ruining my summoning spell (where i was going to summon a being of mass destruction) by walking into my house."
or
"Hello, shut the f*ck up and get out of my house"

"Kupo" as no real definition more like moogle slang, kinda of like saying man. Kupo is too Moogles like Dude is to white people.
Moogle: What are ya buyin, kupo.
White Guy: What are ya selling, dude
moogle kupo final fantasy guy in hat white guy cute gummi

It is also used as a noun, adjective, sometimes as a verb, and other gramatic phrases.
Another use is at the end of a sentence, like the word "eh".
"This is kupo good, kupo."

"Ouch! My kupo!"
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts"
Kupo making Final Fantasy nuts kupo for kupo nuts.
#22KupoKupo5000Posted 3/31/2012 11:29:28 PM
Kupo means kupo, kupo.
#23penginerpwngPosted 4/1/2012 3:59:59 AM
Kupo just means... Kupo!

I think Moogles are just forced to say it all the time kupo!!!
---
Please visit my dragons!
http://saffrie.dragonadopters.com/dragonanimated_687921.gif http://saffrie.dragonadopters.com/dragonanimated_700177.gif
#24Keith_DragoonPosted 4/1/2012 5:47:49 AM
In this game he uses Kupo punctuation but as mentioned before it can be used to substitute a word like the Smurfs did back in the day with the word Smurf.
---
Xbox Live GamerTag: Keith Dragoon | PSN: Keith_Dragoon | Pokemon Platinum FC: 0775 0130 0771
I play for fun so I can never lose.
#25Martin PaganPosted 4/1/2012 5:51:02 AM
I always thought that "kupo" was the onomatopaeic transcription of the whistling sound moogles make.
---
Lengyel, magyar ket jo barat, egyutt harcol, s issza borat. -- Hungarians FTW!
XBL/PSN gamertag: Poganin
#26eqfan2kPosted 4/1/2012 6:23:23 AM
Martin Pagan posted...
I always thought that "kupo" was the onomatopaeic transcription of the whistling sound moogles make.

a prinny and a moogle have a child.
its confused what to say at the end of every sentence.
since the moogles dont have a kupo rule im aware of
kupo dude!
#27ArmPillowPosted 4/1/2012 6:32:04 AM
kupo means damn it.
---
PSN: BerFunnyGuy
#28PhaildPosted 4/1/2012 7:22:59 AM
Kupo is just a universal phrase ender that replaces proper Japanese equivalents i.e:

"Yoroshiku onegai shikupo"

In this case "kupo" replacing the auxiliary politeness verb "masu".
---
Days left in Service: 0 / That's that
On you feet, come with me. We are soldiers, stand or die
#29King_Shortt_IXPosted 4/1/2012 7:36:23 AM
It means never having to say you are sorry.
#30MMX377Posted 4/1/2012 7:44:36 AM
Goliath9702 posted...
The Definition of Kupo & Kupopo are really not known very well and would like the creators who thought this word up to give a very detailed meaning on what it means.
The only word that Moogles can say do to the fact they have lost their culture over the years and it seems to be the most common word that moogles use. While some humans think this is cute, the more learned ones believe that this is a special coded message, meant to communicate with the creatures of dark. 'Kupo' can be easily mis-interpreted, Kupo is a vocabulary word that is said by small winged creatures.

'Kupo' - The word that is uttered at the end of sentence by the creature Moogle. The meaning of this word is unknown.
'Unkupo' - This word's meaning is in a range of definitions, (Bad, Not Good, Horrible, etc.)
'Kupopo' - Is sometimes uttered at the begining of a sentence, exact meaning is not certain but is sometimes said with questionable tone before asking a question or ending... But could also be uttered in normal sentences.

"How are you, Kupo?" -
"This is creepy, Kupo..."
"Hey, Kupo!"
"Kupopo? Are you sure, Kupo?"
"ARE YOU NUTS, KUPO!"
"That was unkupo..."
He makes me wanna go "Kupo!"
"Hello, kupo!"
Can be thought of as
"Hello, nice to see you"
when it could mean
"Hello, damn you for ruining my summoning spell (where i was going to summon a being of mass destruction) by walking into my house."
or
"Hello, shut the f*ck up and get out of my house"

"Kupo" as no real definition more like moogle slang, kinda of like saying man. Kupo is too Moogles like Dude is to white people.
Moogle: What are ya buyin, kupo.
White Guy: What are ya selling, dude
moogle kupo final fantasy guy in hat white guy cute gummi

It is also used as a noun, adjective, sometimes as a verb, and other gramatic phrases.
Another use is at the end of a sentence, like the word "eh".
"This is kupo good, kupo."

"Ouch! My kupo!"
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts"
Kupo making Final Fantasy nuts kupo for kupo nuts.

That sounds right. It explains something.
---
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory in SF3