Notable Chocobo racing prizes?

#1final_chancePosted 4/21/2012 4:49:11 PM
I got two Collector's Catalogs. Is there anything I should be looking out for, or can I forget about doing it anymore?
---
~El Psy Congroo~
PSN ID: FatBeezzee
#2SlimeStackPosted 4/21/2012 4:51:40 PM
Nagaraja and The Tower weapons for Serah and Noel. There's also Dark Matter which is needed to make delicate genji gear.

Other than that, it has adornments and it's a good source of Librascopes, Adamantites and Elixirs.
---
PSN: Slime_Stack
#3ArmaLeyvatenPosted 4/21/2012 4:52:11 PM
If you want at least one copy of each weapon in the game you can race for 3 Dark Matters and 4 Adamantines. Barring that you can race for Elixirs from the Manasvin Cup and Myrmidon Derby races in the Guardian Class races. Of course, you would be better off retiring each time you win one of those races instead of using a ton of shuffle items. And if you're not into THAT you can always do the secret races. Each of them gives you an adornment the first time you beat them.
#4final_chance(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2012 5:00:16 PM
Are Dark Matter and Adamantite exclusive to the races, or can I get them from monster drops?

If I can get them elsewhere, I'll just get those weapons and call it quits. Just got the first one actually. Just The Tower left.
---
~El Psy Congroo~
PSN ID: FatBeezzee
#5ArmaLeyvatenPosted 4/21/2012 5:05:59 PM
Adamantine you can get from the Long Gui in Archylte Steppes. Dark Matters I believe you can only get at the races, but I didn't bother looking elsewhere for them anyways since I didn't mind racing for them.