Final Fantasy XIII-2 Lightning DLC, White Mage Serah, Moogle Outfits Due in May

#1ZEOPOWER6Posted 4/23/2012 8:43:35 PM(edited)
http://andriasang.com/con0s4/ffxiii2_lightning_dlc/

As previously detailed, the Lightning DLC is titled Requiem of the Goddess. The scenario will show Lightning and Caius in a different form of battle from what we saw in the main game.

It looks like Square Enix has a whole lot planned for May. In addition to the Requiem of the Goddess DLC, we can also look forward to White Mage Serah and Black Mage Noel costumes. We'll also be getting some Moogle costumes.

Looking forward to it.

Looks like Requiem of the Goddess is following the Snow DLC. I somehow also sense more DLC post-RotG?
#2AnimesetsunaPosted 4/23/2012 8:43:59 PM
I don't care about Snow DLC, I want Lightning Episode, White mage for Serah & Black Mage for Noel outfits maybe have to purchase it. Mog outfit? Hmm...
---
I am "The God of Conquest"
Listening to Hanazawa Kana & Taketatsu Ayana song
#3TheGaijinPosted 4/23/2012 8:44:20 PM
As long as they end this soon, we will be alright...
I want to see what those outfits look like but probably won't buy them
---
Perfect World International: Cleric - Hysterior
#4PhophenomenonPosted 4/23/2012 8:44:47 PM
No FFX monsters.....or Fang or Hope :/
---
Waiting for: FFX HD, FFXIIIVersus, Dragon's Dogma, FFXV
http://www.youtube.com/user/Phophenomenon?feature=mhee
#5ZEOPOWER6(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2012 9:06:04 PM(edited)
TheGaijin posted...
As long as they end this soon, we will be alright...
I want to see what those outfits look like but probably won't buy them

I imagine the black mage/white mage outfits will be somewhat like the dresspheres in FFX-2?

It'd be pretty cool if Noel's outfit was a traditional black mage outfit with the hat and all.

Phophenomenon posted...
No FFX monsters.....or Fang or Hope :/

I think you can officially stop hoping for those. :( They hinted at the Snow and Sazh episodes along with the Lightning one and I think they're stopping there. HOPEFULLY I am wrong though. FFX monsters are a possibility but there are only so many monster slots left, it seems.
#6xSaranghaeYoDxPosted 4/23/2012 8:57:36 PM
*sigh!* Guess I will have to buy a $50 PSN card this time. I can't resist it. Must have outfits for my Mog...<3
---
Official Stella Nox Fleuret of the Final Fantasy Versus XIII Board. Wishlist: FFVXIII, FFXHD, The Last Story, Bravely Default, Ni No Kuni
#7ZEOPOWER6(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2012 8:58:51 PM
xSaranghaeYoDx posted...
*sigh!* Guess I will have to buy a $50 PSN card this time. I can't resist it. Must have outfits for my Mog...<3

Mog's quite grateful, kupo~
#8NecronmonPosted 4/23/2012 9:05:40 PM
Ugh, so no more DLC after that, The cast of Dissida is most displeased.
#9AnimesetsunaPosted 4/23/2012 9:07:07 PM
Maybe after that, Tottoyama must be planning whether want to release XIII-3-4-5-6 in the future. lol
---
I am "The God of Conquest"
Listening to Hanazawa Kana & Taketatsu Ayana song
#10UltimagaWeaponPosted 4/23/2012 9:09:13 PM
No Sephiroth on May 1st? =(
---
"Dive it to the Sky" - Kingdom Hearts