Requiem of the Goddess -> XIII-3

#1DECAYEDCROWPosted 5/13/2012 7:29:59 PM
Anyone else think of the possibility that the Requiem of the Goddess DLC is going to end with some kind of brief teaser for XIII-3? I don't wanna get my hopes up too much but it almost feels eerily appropriate to show just a hint, one month before E3.
---
I play guitar in the Swedish rock band BatAAr.
Check us out here: http://bataar.com
#2MasterNejiXPosted 5/13/2012 7:32:21 PM
that would be cool. i hope it'll be a better secret vid than the one for this game.

*SPOILERS*

i went through all that just to see ciaus sit in a chair and talk about himself -___-

*END SPOILERS*
#3longliveezio1Posted 5/13/2012 7:34:44 PM
XIII-3 already? Naw bro. Maybe TGS. Dats a bigass mayb tho. More like next years E3 yo.
#4wwwgippal2Posted 5/13/2012 7:39:59 PM
I don't think it'll have an actual teaser trailer, but I do think it will make it even more obvious that there will be a FFXIII-3
---
sry fur me bad enlish,im form usa
#5Some_StaticPosted 5/13/2012 8:03:32 PM
I probably won't be getting FF13-3, but I don't like the idea of RotG being mandatory to understand what happens in 13-3. Assuming they make it that way. We'll see.
---
Church of Noise Death Crew 1977
Now Playing: Chrono Cross, Modern Warfare 3
#6theofficefan99Posted 5/13/2012 8:06:10 PM
Honestly as long as the cutscenes and boss fights are awesome and the scenario ends with a gorgeous CG cutscene I'll be very content. Though I don't think I'll be content. Maybe it'll be all that without the CG.
---
Anticipating: Phantasy Star Online 2, FF Versus XIII, FF Type-0, Xenoblade, The Last Story, Tomb Raider, and Final Fantasy XV
#7OhSnapItsTimPosted 5/13/2012 8:09:09 PM
Most likely, Square does this in a lot of their games.
#8minime_senPosted 5/13/2012 8:29:58 PM
The myth will move to Bhunivelze and Mwynn. That's all we can tell for now.

Though one thing has been bugging me, what are they going to do with towns and interactions? Are they going to make another game with no towns and NPCs?

I guess Requiem or the Ultimania Omega will probably tell us about whether people inside Bhunivelze really died or not, because if they did, then we would be left with a dead world, and that could potentially erase the possibility of a sequel because I don't think SE would want to make another game with no towns or minimal interactions and NPCs like XIII.
#9ZEOPOWER6Posted 5/13/2012 8:40:00 PM
minime_sen posted...
The myth will move to Bhunivelze and Mwynn. That's all we can tell for now.

Though one thing has been bugging me, what are they going to do with towns and interactions? Are they going to make another game with no towns and NPCs?

I guess Requiem or the Ultimania Omega will probably tell us about whether people inside Bhunivelze really died or not, because if they did, then we would be left with a dead world, and that could potentially erase the possibility of a sequel because I don't think SE would want to make another game with no towns or minimal interactions and NPCs like XIII.

Probably going to be a more traditional FF with towns and NPCs :O

It'll probably be the 'best' game of the series.
#10MikuragaPosted 5/13/2012 8:44:02 PM
or here's an idea...

there won't be a 13-3