A hard-mode patch and a bonus post-game dungeon would really complete this game

#1turboetherealPosted 5/25/2012 7:22:29 AM
Not gonna happen though :'(
---
Super Mario Galaxy 2 is a pretty solid expansion pack. A bit pricey, though.
#2ColonelGuilePosted 5/25/2012 7:24:23 AM
Both good ideas.

What would be the post-game dungeon?
#3kupo1705Posted 5/25/2012 7:27:20 AM
I don't really see the point of a new dungeon when they completely removed all dungeon crawling elements, but new content is always nice.
#4ethan3210Posted 5/25/2012 7:27:21 AM
ColonelGuile posted...
Both good ideas.

Thirteenth Arc?
---
"Somedays, you just can't get rid of a bomb." - Batman
PSN: Quadratical
#5turboethereal(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2012 7:27:36 AM
I'd want see a post-game dungeon in a Dying World. I think that zone could have been fleshed out a lot more.
---
Super Mario Galaxy 2 is a pretty solid expansion pack. A bit pricey, though.
#6ColonelGuilePosted 5/25/2012 7:32:06 AM
ethan3210 posted...
ColonelGuile posted...
Both good ideas.

Thirteenth Arc?

Well, the Thirteenth Ark is most likely to be an area possibly in the next game.

The Thirteenth Ark is the fortress that protects the heavenly vault. When the heroes
gather unto mighty Pulse to do battle in the war that must be fought, this shall be the
stronghold. Know now and remember that the Ark shall by the salvation of all Pulse's
children.
#7TrueBURPPosted 5/25/2012 7:38:32 AM
I would really like a hard mode. Maybe would even pay some 99 cents or such for it. And the Thirteen Ark would indeed be a nice post-game dungeon too, I'd like that. You don't even have to corss out the Dying World dungeon - the dungeon could well be the ruins of a fallen Thirteen Ark or something like that... The game really spoiled the opportunity to make some cool uses of the time travel theme like this.
---
SCREAM POETRY...
#8ColonelGuilePosted 5/25/2012 7:44:10 AM
TrueBURP posted...
I would really like a hard mode. Maybe would even pay some 99 cents or such for it. And the Thirteen Ark would indeed be a nice post-game dungeon too, I'd like that. You don't even have to corss out the Dying World dungeon - the dungeon could well be the ruins of a fallen Thirteen Ark or something like that... The game really spoiled the opportunity to make some cool uses of the time travel theme like this.

Going off from your idea, you know what would really be cool?

Giving us that extra dungeon DLC they were planning with the original game, but had to take out because of the failbox360...

Give us an extra mission from the original game from the Historia Crux in which we can select each of the 6 original characters and play in an area similar to the Fifth Ark where we do some exploring and beat up some Pulse machines.
#9PhophenomenonPosted 5/25/2012 7:54:30 AM
Yup. Give us an airship and let us explore the endless possibilities of Pulse. And .expand the crystarium system
---
Waiting for FFX HD to release. HURRY UP!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Phophenomenon?feature=mhee
#10Blackmarvel79Posted 5/25/2012 8:27:45 AM
Not gonna happen. If they make another game it might seeing as a lot of people want this. They did listen to feedback on 13 and added to 13-2 so they may do that again. Only if they make another game though.
---
Dont Swear To God! Swear To ME!
You lost little Jimmy? This aint the Versus board. Go to the Versus Boardsand cry there little Jimmy.