Best Final Fantasy Character Ever? IT'S YUNA!!! Details inside

#21MetaunPosted 6/3/2012 12:24:57 AM
Xiaoyu420 posted...
it really doesnt matter to where i have to explain to you, i dont want my info on here for a useless reason implying i made this account for just this contest. take my info down that should be enough for TC.

Useless Reason? How is this implying anything?

It's just saying you were incapable of posting on a thread due to your account's date of creation.

No one's using this for anything once so ever, and I highly doubt it can be traced back to effect you. Especially once this thread disappears and gets locked later.
---
Beating FF Superbosses. 1-4, After Years, and 13-2 completed.
Ancient Library, Teaching Shadow Magic, Wall Market
#22Hikaru_IrvingPosted 6/3/2012 12:27:51 AM
Yay Yuna!
---
The Timelord won this duel. I am pleased.~KMA
#23MrNoobxPosted 6/3/2012 12:28:09 AM
Rofl Sephiroth got pwned by Squall.

So Yuna is overall the best....sweet.
#24VekkererPosted 6/3/2012 12:31:09 AM
Well this was overall an enjoyable tournament, despite the occasionally messy round. Thanks, Magma, for the effort. =D

I may not agree with Yuna being the best character EVAR but it was a fun and fair tournament. Hopefully you'll have learnt what to do and what not to do for any future tournaments.

I still want to see a 'Worst character ever' sister-tournament to this one. Hah. :D
---
"And you have proved to be
A real human being and a real hero..."
#25madapocketPosted 6/3/2012 12:34:04 AM
Vekkerer posted...
Well this was overall an enjoyable tournament, despite the occasionally messy round. Thanks, Magma, for the effort. =D

I may not agree with Yuna being the best character EVAR but it was a fun and fair tournament. Hopefully you'll have learnt what to do and what not to do for any future tournaments.

I still want to see a 'Worst character ever' sister-tournament to this one. Hah. :D

I wouldn't want that, because Hope might have a chance of winning that...
---
WE WON EUROVISION SONG CONTEST!!!
#26Xiaoyu420Posted 6/3/2012 12:34:44 AM
Are you joking?
Im annoyed, thats completely inconsiderate, i didnt try to participate to have my legitimacy questioned, denied then posted. the result would have been the same either way so in actuality there really was no reason to post our information, its rude to me and the others and i certainly didnt bother for this annoyance.
---
Favorites!
Ling Xiaoyu, Serah Ferron, Freya Crescent, Tifa Lockheart, Aika Thompson, Alicia Melchiott, Dr Strange, Rogue, Vanille, Penelo, Fran, Gunner Yuna
#27MagmaYoshi(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2012 12:35:00 AM
I'm not sure what the problem is but I took the info down...
#28ScizoreonPosted 6/3/2012 12:50:19 AM
I'm happy with a best summons contest next but I think TC should choose the entrants, starting with the most recurring summons and going from there.

Otherwise we could end up with another Lilith situation where a character from a game very few voter have played ends up threatening to destroy the contest (luckily she was stopped in the first round)
#29VekkererPosted 6/3/2012 12:53:30 AM
Best summon?
That feels like a weak follow-up. Not nearly as interesting as anything related to characters.
---
"And you have proved to be
A real human being and a real hero..."
#30Shinra-ArmyPosted 6/3/2012 12:54:43 AM
MagmaYoshi posted...
I know that this is the XIII-2 board, but I don't think that that had too much of an overall effect on the competition. I chose it because it had the highest concentration of FF trolls that I could think of, so it was only logical.

Fix'd.
---
MagiusNecros posted...
It's my destiny to troll XIII-2. I'm not on the Versus level of trolling.