The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Snow is a hypocrite *spoils*

#1wwwgippal2Posted 6/30/2012 5:06:04 AM
So he spent the entirety of XIII running after Serah only to leave her? He kept saying he wanted to have a big happy family with her and then he becomes a l'cie with no chance of recovery?

All he cares about is himself and feeling like a hero. Serah deserves better.
---
sry fur me bad enlish,im form usa
#2Chaos-StrikerPosted 6/30/2012 5:28:33 AM
I think he's got a plan to double-cross the fal'Cie he went to (whatever it was, still waiting on his novella). And even if not, there's a more-than-decent-chance that all these paradoxes will only get him out of his focus and dupe the fal'Cie branding.

I wonder why people hate on Snow for always trying to be a hero--they seem to ignore what he's actually striving for. Can you imagine how much happier it'd make Serah if he brought back her sister, Vanille, Fang, and saved Cocoon at the measly (compared to what he saved) cost of himself?

I'm in no way saying Snow rebranding himself was a wise decision (I don't agree with it), but Serah's got to realize she can't have *everything* she wants even as a time-traveler. It's incredibly dense to think "I want Lightning to be brought back from wherever she disappeared to, Cocoon to be saved, Vanille and Fang to be rescued, and Snow to return home all in one piece" and actually expect that to happen. In the end, she's gotta choose who she want's more: Lightning or Snow.

Obviously she, like a lot of people, can't possibly make that decision, so Snow made it for her. She could call him back but what then, more about missing her sister? Ridiculous. I'm glad she stepped up her resolve towards the end of the game.
---
As a different breed of gamers, I attempt and often succeed at understanding plots and characters, rather than finding reasons to $#@%& and moan about them.
#3carnage_91Posted 6/30/2012 5:32:39 AM
Maybe he just wanted to find his fiance sister. Nevermind you all always create stupid threads.
#4LeNadukPosted 6/30/2012 6:41:55 AM
So he spent the entirety of XIII AND XIII-2 trying to save people.
He is a stupid hero, not a hypocrite.

You really think living with Serah in a beach knowing Lightning was alive, the crystals were in danger and his wife was sad would make him a better person? You are hypocrite.

Well, I have to admit in the end he is simply trapped.
#5joseargaoPosted 6/30/2012 7:41:04 AM
wwwgippal2 posted...
All he cares about is himself and feeling like a hero. Serah deserves better.

When Snow thinks someone needs saving, he tries to save them. No real thought is put into the hows or whys. It's what he does. That's the kind of guy he is.
#6RomangeloPosted 6/30/2012 7:46:56 AM
Snow is the worst boyfriend ever, also one of the worst character of the series.

and he's a jock. he doesn't deserve to have a girlfriend. if a guy like him coming near my daughter I will kill him.
---
X > V > T > VI > XIII-2 > XII > TLR > XIII > X-2 > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II
#7shinigami_mattPosted 6/30/2012 8:17:22 AM
Without Lightning, Snow wasn't gonna have a big happy family. Serah wasn't gonna be happy, so Snow wasn't gonna be happy. He goes to find Lightning, because if anyone deserves to see their wedding, it was Lightning.

You could at least try to pay attention to the actual game before you **** about it so much.
---
Go then, there are other worlds than these. - The Gunslinger
#8VoidBeyondPosted 6/30/2012 8:28:46 AM
shinigami_matt posted...
Without Lightning, Snow wasn't gonna have a big happy family. Serah wasn't gonna be happy, so Snow wasn't gonna be happy. He goes to find Lightning, because if anyone deserves to see their wedding, it was Lightning.

You could at least try to pay attention to the actual game before you **** about it so much.

This. And Serah was the only person who saw Lightning at the end of XIII. Snow believed her about her seeing Lightning, so he went to go find her to make her happy.
#9BBlackJJackPosted 6/30/2012 8:31:49 AM
I like how Farroncest is more canon than any pairing in the game
---
Come on Chemicals
#10Some_StaticPosted 6/30/2012 8:47:52 AM
Romangelo posted...
and he's a jock. he doesn't deserve to have a girlfriend.

sure is bitter and lonely in here.
---
Church of Noise Death Crew 1977
Now Playing: Chrono Cross, Alice: Madness Returns