GamesMaster UK clarify their FFXV rumor. *Revealing info inside*

#431TorgoForeverPosted 7/19/2012 10:48:31 AM
Tiael posted...
FuzWuz_v2 posted...
Oh, we also need Amano working on the game. If Square is so into appealing to the West, even though Nomura's art style has proven to be marketable worldwide, get Amano to do the art direction. Honestly, Amano's art just seems to suit a sophisticated fantasy, and it totally goes with the Final Fantasy namesake.

Akihiko Yoshida.

Srsly, designs don't get much more menacing than the Judges.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nintendsonydo?feature=mhee
MMX5 > X2 > X1 > X8 > X3 = X4 > XCM > X6 > Xtreme > Xtreme 2 > X7
#432TiaelPosted 7/19/2012 10:49:44 AM
TorgoForever posted...
Tiael posted...
FuzWuz_v2 posted...
Oh, we also need Amano working on the game. If Square is so into appealing to the West, even though Nomura's art style has proven to be marketable worldwide, get Amano to do the art direction. Honestly, Amano's art just seems to suit a sophisticated fantasy, and it totally goes with the Final Fantasy namesake.

Akihiko Yoshida.

He's also the artist on Bravely Default and FFXIV (2.0), probably my favorite SE artist.
---
Playing: Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy VII, Tales of Graces f, Xenoblade
Waiting for: The Last Story
#433DragoonGriffithPosted 7/19/2012 10:51:00 AM
Tiael posted...
TorgoForever posted...
Tiael posted...
FuzWuz_v2 posted...

Akihiko Yoshida.

He's also the artist on Bravely Default and FFXIV (2.0), probably my favorite SE artist.

Mine too.
---
Currently playing: FFVII, FFXIII, Project Zero 2 Wii, Valkyrie Profile 2.
Official DRAGOONMESH of just about anywhere.
#434FuzWuz_v2Posted 7/19/2012 10:53:07 AM
DragoonGriffith posted...
Tiael posted...
TorgoForever posted...
Tiael posted...
FuzWuz_v2 posted...

Akihiko Yoshida.

Mine too.

i'm just tired of seeing Amano sit around and do nothing! Seriously, is he just there for his reputation and his promotional artwork?
---
www.youtube.com/user/FuzWuz
^^My YouTube account. Please go there and support it. Fangirls appreciated. Thank you.
#435TiaelPosted 7/19/2012 10:53:31 AM
I love this illustration Akihiko Yoshida did of Naoki Yoshida, the guy who took over on FFXIV and started on 2.0 after Hiromichi Tanaka was removed from it.

http://images.wikia.com/finalfantasy/images/3/30/FFXIV_New_Year_Yoshida.jpg
---
Playing: Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy VII, Tales of Graces f, Xenoblade
Waiting for: The Last Story
#436AgitoXIIIPosted 7/19/2012 10:57:37 AM
FFXI Story > All other FFs.
---
FINAL FANTASY XV
Please be a great game, we need you to be one.
#437ValcristPLPosted 7/19/2012 10:58:30 AM
AgitoXIII posted...
FFXI Story > All other FFs.

So I heard.
---
Official Lezard Valeth.
http://w11.zetaboards.com/TheQuittingReturner/index/ Currently playing: Bloody Roar 3, favorite fighter of all time!
#438sehr0Posted 7/19/2012 11:15:45 AM(edited)
so does that mean we will have 3 ff console games for the next 3 years? am kind of doubting that ...

FF X|V is coming next year

Versus XIII (if they are still working on it?) could be in 2014

XV 2015?

thats alot of ff games for a generation that is close to its end!! .
#439ColonelGuilePosted 7/19/2012 11:36:41 AM
I am sure someone already pointed out this info was fake...

We won't be seeing XV for a very long time...
#440ValcristPLPosted 7/19/2012 11:38:34 AM
ColonelGuile posted...
I am sure someone already pointed out this info was fake...

We won't be seeing XV for a very long time...

I applaud your optimism.
---
Official Lezard Valeth.
http://w11.zetaboards.com/TheQuittingReturner/index/ Currently playing: Bloody Roar 3, favorite fighter of all time!