GamesMaster UK clarify their FFXV rumor. *Revealing info inside*

#471theofficefan99Posted 7/19/2012 3:48:58 PM
Hunch bunch.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#472Panda-KunPosted 7/19/2012 4:47:27 PM
Elice_Carol posted...
Same here. But man, I can't shake off that feeling.

I like to remain positive. Sure, I may end up disappointed in the end, but it's just two ways down the same road.

Sorry. Can't do that. I feel the reward is greater if I came in with low expectation and be caught off guard. I can live with being disappointed if I was already initially expecting it rather then the opposite. You get me?
---
The hottest girl alive...? That goes to Miss Hanzi. I could watch that woman strut her stuff all day long. She is the epitome of very sexy.
#473Elice_CarolPosted 7/19/2012 4:52:50 PM
I suppose, but people were telling me that KH2 was gonna be great when I was suspicious about the plot and characters. I came in not expecting much, and although I tried to open my mind to it I just felt hugely confused by the plot and the amount of times they threw around the words light, darkness and hearts.

Cutesy graphics though, and I still loved the Pooh segments as much as I loved them in the first game.
---
"Miracles are things we make for ourselves."
http://pbskids.org/arthur/games/factsopinions/
#474Panda-KunPosted 7/19/2012 4:57:34 PM
Elice_Carol posted...
I suppose, but people were telling me that KH2 was gonna be great when I was suspicious about the plot and characters. I came in not expecting much, and although I tried to open my mind to it I just felt hugely confused by the plot and the amount of times they threw around the words light, darkness and hearts.

Cutesy graphics though, and I still loved the Pooh segments as much as I loved them in the first game.

KH's plot...I feel is, rather confusing than most people would have you believe. I just leave it at that and get my enjoyment out of it because of the satisfying gameplay.
---
The hottest girl alive...? That goes to Miss Hanzi. I could watch that woman strut her stuff all day long. She is the epitome of very sexy.
#475Elice_CarolPosted 7/19/2012 5:03:12 PM(edited)
Oh gosh, the gameplay's satisfying, but it's hard to appreciate when you don't feel for the characters, eh?

Actually, I just watched The Uncle Dolan Show. Perhaps if I imagined KH with Dolan and Gooby instead of Donald and Goofy I might like it a bit more. Don't expect me to like the original characters, though.
---
"Miracles are things we make for ourselves."
http://pbskids.org/arthur/games/factsopinions/
#476ShinGundamPosted 7/19/2012 5:05:53 PM
@ MagnaderAlpha

Actually, i like Amano's art now more than ever especially persian-esque fantasy i would love to play any game with that art design and I don't think it is hard to recreate Amano's "characters" or "clothing" into 3D, what i think it is hard is, to create is an artistic imagery and sophisticated world design (locals, NPCs, fields, dungeons, etc) completely based on Amano's illustration alone, i don't know do you think it easy ?
Honestly, based on Angels 'egg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdS3mg-WUhc) i think it is pretty challenging for an RPG.
Square barely do Isamu's illustrations justice in games especially the atmosphere and mood.
#477Panda-KunPosted 7/19/2012 5:22:46 PM
*shrugs* It's a lighthearted fantasy with mostly Disney characters. I'm sure you can find better characters from other rpgs that you can relate to. And I'm not familiar with this show...sorry, I'm not from around here.
---
#478TorgoForeverPosted 7/19/2012 5:53:40 PM
Elice_Carol posted...
Same here. But man, I can't shake off that feeling.

I like to remain positive. Sure, I may end up disappointed in the end, but it's just two ways down the same road.

And then the web blazes with elitists, trolls, and white knights. The Nintendo boards make my blood boil.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nintendsonydo?feature=mhee
MMX5 > X2 > X1 > X8 > X3 = X4 > XCM > X6 > Xtreme > Xtreme 2 > X7
#479grassybootsPosted 7/19/2012 5:58:29 PM
Amano's art can be *somewhat* recreated in CG, but the fact is his art is always off-model - I'm not criticising, but his art does not have definite dimensions/proportions/adherence to measurements. Things can look completely different from different angles. 3D can't really do that.

Again, SE' can certainly do stunning CG based on his art, but they can't capture that dreamy, wispy lack of physicality his art has. And the PS3 certainly could not do his art justice in real time - I'd prefer having Akihiko Yoshida either designing the characters or at least working with Amano on production-ready versions.
---
U-Do is coming. Please look forward to this....
#480ManaYukaPosted 7/19/2012 6:10:52 PM(edited)
WOW this many posts with no confirmation. Damn got my hopes up :/

I think this is way too convenient for Galvanization who we know has been saying this for years, at least without the rumor part.

However, logically it kinda makes sense since we haven't heard from Itou in a while, assume hes working on a last system FF game like he did with VI, IX, and XII, and it will most likely be western influenced like FFXII.

Until something is shown this is way too suspicious. Anyone have a Gamemaster UK subscription?

Lets face it Galvanization is not a good source of information based on his history we need something concrete.
---
Best show: Game of Thrones Best game: Tactics Ogre Let us Cling Together
I am not female; Yukanna means "the valiant" in Japanese.