GamesMaster UK clarify their FFXV rumor. *Revealing info inside*

#61theofficefan99Posted 7/18/2012 2:33:21 PM
I'd love it if Gilgamesh was an Eidolon that willingly popped in and out of the Void to help out the party during some big fights and flashy CGI cutscenes.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#62Wakizashi_513Posted 7/18/2012 2:36:24 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
Ashe was attractive and strong like Lightning but that's about all I like about her. Her personality was bland as all hell to me.

Oh wow I agree with you. The judges had more personality than the main characters. Only reason why I've yet to beat it.
#63kupo1705Posted 7/18/2012 2:36:55 PM
Gilgamesh is pretty much guaranteed to appear in some form.

And I liked Ashe.
#64ilikeikeilikeikPosted 7/18/2012 2:37:14 PM
Interesting, but I'll wait til it's official to get excited.

Honestly I hope it's not too much like FFXII, it was a good game, but I didn't care for the battle system.
---
akjkajskajsaa
#65TorgoForeverPosted 7/18/2012 2:38:51 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
Ashe was attractive and strong like Lightning but that's about all I like about her. Her personality was bland as all hell to me.

Take that strength away, you have Rosa.

INB4 Glitchy: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nintendsonydo?feature=mhee
MMX5 > X2 > X1 > X8 > X3 = X4 > XCM > X6 > Xtreme > Xtreme 2 > X7
#66Final_PrinnyPosted 7/18/2012 2:39:31 PM
>.> <.<
I wonder what people would make of GILGAMESH being the main hero or villain of the piece? Or a secret, permanent party member? (I mean like Vincent/Yuffie in VII)

*flees*
---
Warning: Avid Pratchett fan. Do not mention Discworld or prepare for topic derailment.
Official prinny of the Quitting Returners.
#67theofficefan99Posted 7/18/2012 2:40:09 PM
I truly think a mix of XII and XIII with more useful summons would make an incredible battle system. Though I hope to God that SE doesn't shoot themselves in the foot by making the game too easy or having automated battles. If there are gambits, it should ONLY BE FOR PARTY MEMBERS YOU ARE NOT CONTROLLING.

And another qualm I had with XII was that aside from Attack and the various forms of Cure I barely ever needed to do anything else. Magick was almost useless as were Techniks, or however you spell them.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#68MagiusNecrosPosted 7/18/2012 2:40:17 PM
Well if Itou is behind this crap then it is bound to be good.
---
Like Roleplaying? Join http://s1.zetaboards.com/Espada_of_Alexandria/index/
Official GILGAMESH/BARBATOS/MAGNUS of every Gamefaqs Board
#69PillsberyDoeManPosted 7/18/2012 2:40:59 PM
ilikeikeilikeik posted...
Honestly I hope it's not too much like FFXII, it was a good game, but I didn't care for the battle system.

"The game design and battle system will be a major evolution of FFXII."
=)
---
impatiently waiting on versus xiii...
EDIT: not so much anymore... (4/28/11)
#70samuraiman26Posted 7/18/2012 2:43:28 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
Well I'm pretty sure that's what they were doing for a large majority of the game aside from chasing Cid for a few hours and stopping Bergan's assault at Bur-Omisace.

Actually, in the game when you think about it, all you get is the Manufactured Neithicite, and the Dawn Shard, both which are acquired early on in the game.
*SPOILERS*SPOILERS*

After that it is basically: learn more about how to use the stone. Speak to somebody about the future, which on the way you learn about a character's past, then you meet the person, who tells you you need a sword, which after you come back with the shocking discovery, you go to learn about the Empire's secrets with the stone, by going to a lab involving more character development,.

I could go on, but you get the point. The story is more than just get artifacts. It has a lot of character development bar Vaan and Penelo. Don't get me wrong I am not trying to say FFXII is the best game EVA and to bow down, and be a troll. I respect your opinion. I am just stating a defense.