A FNCFFXIIIRPG, Chapter Six: Instruments of Unity

#181Arthogawa(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 2:31:17 PM
OOC: Semi bump, semi stat sheet post

Yuki

Yuki | Arthogawa | Gil 10100
COM/RAV/SYN/SEN 2/2/2/1 | Crystogen 0
HP 3710 (3510)
STR 300 | MAG 220 | ATB 5
<--WEAPONS--> [Great Sword/Grav Spear]
[E] Soldier’s Fury (Chain Bonus Boost I+Attack: ATB Charge)
Tactician’s Aid (Support: ATB Charge)
<--CRYSTARIUM-->
-COMMANDO-Lvl 2
[1] Attack, Ruin
[2] Blitz
[A] Launch, Faultsiphon, Jeopardize
-RAVAGER-Lvl 2
[1] Fire, Blizzard, Thunder, Aero, Water, Stone
[1] Flamestrike, Froststrike, Sparkstrike, Galestrike, Aquastrike, Cragstrike
[2] Fira, Blizzara, Thundara, Aerora, Watera, Stonara
[A] Overwhelm
-SYNERGIST-Lvl 2
[2] Enfire, Enfrost, Enthunder, Enaero, Enwater, Enstone
[2] Bravery, Faith, Haste
-SENTINEL-Lvl 1
[1] Challenge, Mediguard
[A] Fringeward, Deathward
[F] Cover
-TACTICAL-
[1] Libra
[2] Chainspell, Reset
[3][5] Summon
<--YOJIMBO-->
<--ACCESSORIES--> [4 SLOTS]
[E] Whistlewind Cape: Start first round of battle with +1 ATB.
[E] Silver Bangle: +200 Max HP.
[E] General's Belt: 30% Physical Damage Reduction (non-stacking).
[E] Speed Sash: Kill: +1 ATB, stacks with Lifesiphon.
<--INVENTORY-->
[9] Potion: Heals 200 HP.
[2] Hi-Potion: Heals 600 HP.
[2] X-Potion: Heals 1500 HP
[2] Painkiller: Removes Pain on yourself or target ally.
[3] Red Fang: Casts Fire on single target.
[1] Aegisol
[K] Yojimbo Eidolith
[K] Oyakata

Haru

Haru I Arthogawa I Gil 0
COM/SEN/MED/SYN 1/2/1/1 I Crystogen 0
HP 3810 (3510)
STR 250 I MAG 250 I ATB 5
<--WEAPONS--> [Katana]
[E] Morning Glory Set (Improved Ward I+Support: ATB Charge)
<--CRYSTARIUM-->
-COMMANDO-Lvl 1
[1] Attack, Ruin
[2] Blitz
[A] Jeopardize, Stagger Drain, Smite
-SENTINEL-Lvl 2
[1] Challenge, Provoke, Mediguard
[2] Steelguard
[3] Element Guard
[A] Deathward, Fringeward, Reprieve, Evade, Magic Evade
[F] Cover
-MEDIC-Lvl 1
[1] Cure
[2] Cura, Esuna, Regen
[3] Raise
-SYNERGIST-Lvl 1
[2] Haste
[2] Protect, Shell, Veil
[2] Barfire, Barfrost, Barthunder, Baraero, Barwater, Barstone
[3] Protectga, Shellga, Veilga
[5] Nul-All
-TACTICAL-
[2] Renew, Invincible, Reraise
[3][5] Summon
<--HASHMAL-->
<--ACCESSORIES--> [4 SLOT]
[E] Gold Bangle: Max HP+300
[E] Healer's Emerald: Can use Medic abilities in any role.
[E] Tertiatic Tiara: Auto-Protect/Shell/Veil[2]
[E] Connoisseur Catalog: Doubles odds for rare drops
Ember Ring: Halve Fire Damage (non-stacking).
Black Belt: 10% Physical Damage Reduction
<--INVENTORY-->
[3] Hi-Potion: Heal 600 HP
[2] Potion: Heal 200 HP
[4] X-Potion: Heals 1500 HP
[2] Phoenix Down: Restores target to life with 50% max HP.
[K] Hashmal Eidolith
---
"Beginning is easy - Continuing is hard."-Japanese Proverb
#182Final_CataclsymPosted 1/29/2013 7:41:40 PM
OOC: I know what I want to write, I just need to write it. Someone bottle motivation and drive in a bottle and sell it.
#183Arthogawa(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 7:59:59 PM(edited)
OOC: Just this next post and one more semi-required one and your DM and required response duties are done for a while! Then we get to kick the story into high(er) gear!

PS: You never sent me your thoughts on that idea I sent...

EDIT: Oh, and you can listen to the FFX Battle Theme if it helps...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C34BzC7rnos
---
"Beginning is easy - Continuing is hard."-Japanese Proverb
#184NemyarPosted 1/29/2013 8:59:54 PM
OOC: Just letting you know that I'm still here. It's just that thing have been very uneventful lately...
#185VentusStormPosted 1/30/2013 5:48:32 AM
I'm Still Here tooo~ Anyway, Awakening comes out in a few more days!! I can't wait to get my hands on it and kick some Stragetic BUTT! ^_^ ... If i can even get past chapter one on classic hard when it does. :P
#186Arthogawa(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 10:17:57 AM
OOC @Ven: Is that Fire Emblem?
---
"Beginning is easy - Continuing is hard."-Japanese Proverb
#187Final_CataclsymPosted 1/30/2013 11:12:54 PM
OOC: I'm glad everyone that is still left is here. I have had one hell of a night and it isn't even over. Real bad. No, no one died, but man is my Aunt pissed off. Driving from NJ to DE in hurricane winds to ream my cousin about some poor decisions that resulted in all this. I'm only up so I can say whatever it is and then go to sleep. And I'm tired already.

/venting

I will do what I can to make it a really cool and interesting update, but it still might be another day or two and I apologize for it taking so long already. And since I didn't answer you before, I like the ideas Artho.
#188VentusStormPosted 1/31/2013 6:57:14 PM
@Arth: Yes, yes it is. I still have yet to beat a single game, though I'm close to beating Radiant dawn.
#189Arthogawa(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 6:03:45 PM
OOC: I'm sorry, Cat, but this really has waited too long for an update. Feel free to retro post or flashback when you get a chance. I give you authority to determine Yuki's responses in them, but this really should get moving again.

With that said...

DM/Roleplay Start

After observing Angil's techniques (in Yuki and Milly's case), getting some experience in defensive tactics (in Parnell, Darran, Haru, and Jason's case), and learning Akaso's political situation (in Runnah's case), the party retires back to the "Greatest Inn on Pulse" for the night. There, Yuki goes over some traditions and the important figures in Akaso with Runnah before turning in for the night.

The following morning, the party awakens, has breakfast, and proceeds to the northeastern exit of town. Before they leave, though, they come upon an intriguing sight...


"Stop! Thief!"

Yuki and Haru halted and watched as an oddly dressed man carrying what looked like a tiara flees through the gates with some guards pursuing. Just before the guards catch him, the man turns and attacks with some Ruin spells, blasting the guards back before fleeing into the Massif.

"Of course its a L'Cie!" one of the guards complained as the party approached, Haru taking the initiative and checking over the wounds.

"We're going in the same direction," Yuki began. "We could subdue him for you if you wanted."

The lead guard scowled. "Oh great, so it takes an Akasan L'Cie and his friends to deal with one puny L'Cie..." Yuki scowled, again irritated that Paddra was so open with their dislike for Akasans (well, mostly). The guard noticed this and sighed. "Bah...fine. We'll set out in two hours to bring him back."

Yuki nodded as Haru stood and spoke. "Hey, what did he steal anyway?"

The guards looked at Haru with a deadpan expression. Yuki could sense that they wanted to say "Are you kidding?! You don't know what he had?!"

Of course, they didn't say that. "That was the Seeress' headdress he had!" one of the guards said. "We always save it for when the next Yeul is born!"

Understanding washed through Haru's expression, and Yuki's as well. "I suppose we can't let him keep that, can we?" Haru said. Yuki forced himself not to cover his face with his palm.

Really, do you have to state the obvious Haru?! he mentally cried. He heard Yojimbo chuckle for a moment before it subsided. "Come on, let's go...this is going to add at least half a day to our trip..."

The party sets off into the Massif with the primary objective of reaching Akaso and the secondary objective of finding the thief. They soon find themselves in something of a maze, and several members realize this is an ideal place for a thief to hide.

Roleplay Opportunity: Figure out a way to lure out the thief or otherwise find him!

DM/Roleplay Time End

OOC: Feel free to fill me in on anything else I might need for this, Nem.
---
"Beginning is easy - Continuing is hard."-Japanese Proverb
#190NemyarPosted 2/5/2013 6:58:39 PM(edited)
OOC: Umm... what thing exactly? You might want to PM me, Arthogawa.

After leaving the earshot of the irate guards, Parnell decided to ask about Yeul
"Umm... What did they mean by saving for "next" Yeul, is that some kinda title? Oh well, we'll just have to recover the stolen good then."

"Man, we're getting bit side-tracked aren't we?" sighed Darran as the group ended up somewhere in Massif "Should we split up to search for the pickpocket?"

"B-but, what if I found him first? I wouldn't be able to take him on on my own,.." objected Parnell "I'll prefer to stick together. In pair at least."

"Okay, whatever work for you. We still need to cover much area as possible" replied Darran "We don't have all day and it'll be near impossible to find him once the night set in."

"I still can't believe how incredibly rude they are to Yuki." said Parnell "They should be bit more grateful that someone's helping them out."