A FNCFFXIIIRPG, Chapter Six: Instruments of Unity

#91R u s hPosted 12/5/2012 12:37:36 AM
I am very sorry guys, my anxiety has gotten the better of me. Once I post a couple more times I will be far more comfortable AND punctual.
#92Arthogawa(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 5:12:04 AM
OOC: That was fine, Rush. Very descriptive.
---
"Beginning is easy - Continuing is hard."-Japanese Proverb
#93Final_CataclsymPosted 12/5/2012 8:11:46 PM
OOC: It's all good Rush. Take your time to get back into things. But for the love of God, at least open the messages I sent to you in your inbox! There have been more Madoka Magica things of late. Also check your email!
#94VentusStormPosted 12/5/2012 9:09:49 PM
Are we going to progress now? I'd like to be able to get up tomorrow and check in first hour tomorrow on anything. :(
#95Arthogawa(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 9:18:33 PM
OOC @Ven: Yuki did ask a question of Milly and Jason, FYI...
---
#96Final_CataclsymPosted 12/8/2012 2:01:59 PM
Yesterday was a fairly lackluster birthday as I was and still am sick. Still waiting on others before moving things along. Take your time to make it to the best of your ability, but please don't take too much longer.
#97VentusStormPosted 12/10/2012 8:10:38 AM
@Cat Wha- IT WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY?! *Birthday huggie!* Your Supposed to tell us this stuff. T_T

@Arth: I wasn't exactly sure how to answer that...
#98Arthogawa(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 5:29:54 PM(edited)
OOC: Sorry Rush, but we're moving ahead now.

Yuki and Haru Roleplay/DM Time Start

Paddra

Ambassador Hale was furious. Not only had Lord Adan humiliated him, he couldn't figure out how to get back at the Akasan liege. Those warrior freaks might as well be aligned with Cocoon...

That caused him to have an idea. Yes...provoke them to attack us and we and Oerba along with the Bohemian refugees can crush them under the pretense that they are siding with Cocoon...and the perfect bait is arriving today...

He hurried to find the leader of the Temple Guard: the force charged with defending the inner sanctums of Paddra, and a force that was made up entirely of L'Cie. When he found the leader, Hale persuaded the captain to lend a large portion of his guard to him so he could carry out his task.

With the guards assembled, he hurried out of town...

With the party

<Insert Ven's response>

Yuki nodded. "I see..." Then he turned to the others. "We should probably get moving. The council is probably anxious to see us." With that, he led the group toward town...

The party along with Malakkar and the refugees that didn't go with the initial supply group proceed toward the town. They approach an open field with rock faces on either side and various boulders scattered around. They continue, but not for long...

As the group continued walking through the valley, Yuki could not help but have a bad feeling about him. Why though? We're simply going to Paddra...This entire day has had an ill omen about it

He found out why mere minutes later. A large group of Paddrean guards led by a man in robes appeared in front of the group and when the party got close the man motioned for them to halt and the guards moved to surround the party. Yuki frowned and put a hand on his weapon, Haru doing the same thing. Then the man in the robes spoke.

"If you know what is best for your well being, you will all listen extremely closely. All these guards are L'Cie, and even though they are nowhere near Caius's level, I am sure they are more than enough to subdue you if you resist. However, I am only concerned with one of you."

Yuki blinked. One of us? He looked closely and then scowled beneath his helm. The Paddrean ambasador to Akaso...I think I know who he is speaking of.

"Hand over the man in the Akasan armor," said Ambassador Hale. "He is wanted on charges of...diplomatic insults," he finished with a sadistic grin.

Yuki's scowl deepened. What diplomatic insults? I never did anything... He cursed silently under his breath. What happened, and what do I do? If I turn myself in, the party should be fine, but if I don't...I am not sure if we can fight off all these guards without losing someone...

Haru noticed Yuki's distress and he was angry as well. "This man is under the asylum of Bohemia! If you continue this, you should know that you will be provoking hostilities between you and us!"

Hale scowled ever so slightly before chuckling. "You do realize that we outnumber you by an astronomical amount, don't you? I'm sure the council would understand if we had to sweep aside some assets that decided to be pests."

"What?!" Haru shouted in surprise. The tension was clearly mounting...

Fight or give in? Or do you try to argue the party's way out of this one?

Roleplay/DM Time End
---
#99NemyarPosted 12/12/2012 6:29:34 PM
"That's definitely not good at all." whispered Parnell nervously as he look at the guards surrounding the group. It wouldn't be so bad if there aren't a whole bunch of L'Cies against us...

"Where's your proof?" asked Darran with his arms crossed while facing the smug Ambassador "Yuki has been travelling with us for quite a long while now. I really doubt he got himself up in no good under our company."

Hearing his brother spoke has given Parnell enough courage to speak up
"Yeah! You can't start accusing us of something which may not even be true! What exactly are you going to do with Yuki if he turns himself in?"
#100VentusStormPosted 12/12/2012 7:55:34 PM
Milly: "Now Hold on! You do realize if you attack us, your Instigating bad relations with Oerba? Jason and I have Connections to Vanille! If you even think about doing any harm, your going to lose any trust you might have had.. And besides.. If you let us go, I'll make it worth your while..." *Wink* I tried to use Feminine Charm to work my way out of this.. Though Jason looked reallllllly Pissed... until he Screamed at the Top of his Lungs...

Jason: "TAKE ME INSTEAD!! You have No valid proof of what Your saying! Besides... You Try and Take Yuki.. And Your going to have to go through me!"

*You Can't Be Serious!! Do you know what could happen if Oerba Finds out?!*

I'm Distracting them! Don't question me!