i think I just glitched my game. *CHAPTER 3 SPOILERS*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. i think I just glitched my game. *CHAPTER 3 SPOILERS*

User Info: dragonsoldier

dragonsoldier
4 years ago#1
At the end of chapter 3 after defeating the weakened flan and entering the locked zone I moved onto the void beyond as usual. But when I got The Void Beyond, I didn't explore or move forward like I was supposed to I just jumped right back into the Historia Crux because I wanted to go do something.

Now I can't enter The Void Beyond anymore. It's not anywhere on my historia crux map. I'm afraid I have glitched myself out of continuing the story. Is this a known error?
Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men!

User Info: Masterofflys

Masterofflys
4 years ago#2
I don't know about the error... but if you can't progress, you should be able to seal a previous gate, then continue from there, right? Should get you back into the void beyond, anyway.
"Let them have answers- and let those answers be difficult and complex. such is life." -Altair

User Info: Edalborez

Edalborez
4 years ago#3
The first few times you go into the Void Beyond there's nothing to do anyways. If you got a cutscene on your way out you're fine. Just continue on.

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
4 years ago#4
the first time you get to the void beyond, theres nothing there just a cutscene, and it locks out. you didnt miss much just a cutscene saying "its locked" and you cannot progress there yet. youre fine. go to the other location available.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. i think I just glitched my game. *CHAPTER 3 SPOILERS*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived