i think I just glitched my game. *CHAPTER 3 SPOILERS*

#1dragonsoldierPosted 11/14/2012 7:31:23 PM
At the end of chapter 3 after defeating the weakened flan and entering the locked zone I moved onto the void beyond as usual. But when I got The Void Beyond, I didn't explore or move forward like I was supposed to I just jumped right back into the Historia Crux because I wanted to go do something.

Now I can't enter The Void Beyond anymore. It's not anywhere on my historia crux map. I'm afraid I have glitched myself out of continuing the story. Is this a known error?
---
Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men!
#2MasterofflysPosted 11/14/2012 7:59:01 PM
I don't know about the error... but if you can't progress, you should be able to seal a previous gate, then continue from there, right? Should get you back into the void beyond, anyway.
---
"Let them have answers- and let those answers be difficult and complex. such is life." -Altair
#3EdalborezPosted 11/14/2012 8:41:44 PM
The first few times you go into the Void Beyond there's nothing to do anyways. If you got a cutscene on your way out you're fine. Just continue on.
#4Retroxgamer0Posted 11/15/2012 8:45:40 AM
the first time you get to the void beyond, theres nothing there just a cutscene, and it locks out. you didnt miss much just a cutscene saying "its locked" and you cannot progress there yet. youre fine. go to the other location available.