Just Completed (**SPOILERS**)

#1AttraFayttenPosted 11/16/2012 6:28:29 PM
So damn good, that was an awesome ending. FF still got it! oh and Academia being Vahalla wow!

It now makes *Lightning Returns* odd, dont know how that is gonna work.

Also just to clarify Sarah forsaw the rise of Vanilledazia (or what ever it was) right? guess she should of looked a bit further lol,

havent seen the secret ending yet but it is ok for me to get the Goddess DLC now?
---
"nin nin" a reference to a 'troll/ignorant TC', 'spam/naive topic' and 'boredom/filler subject'
#2lightdragoon88Posted 11/16/2012 7:20:51 PM
Get the Goddess DLC now.

It makes Lightning return much clearer now.
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
#3AttraFaytten(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 7:23:03 PM
Cool shall do, might try and fight ultros again too. So many FF6 references in this game too, which i welcome hehe.
---
"nin nin" a reference to a 'troll/ignorant TC', 'spam/naive topic' and 'boredom/filler subject'
#4LolOkayPosted 11/17/2012 1:53:08 AM
AttraFaytten posted...
Vanilledazia

Hahaha well that's different. Nah man I think you mean 'Bhunivelze' (the new Cocoon that Hope was talking about right?)
#5AttraFaytten(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 7:23:34 AM
really lol sounded like vanille-something....guess i heard what i wanted lol,
---
#6JuliMizrahiPosted 11/17/2012 10:03:14 AM
At precisely what point is it suggested that Academia is Valhalla? I don't recall that... EVER.. and I've been through this game 8 times. You'd think something like that would be noitced.
---
There are no stupid questions. Just pointless questions asked in incredibly stupid ways.