I find this game vastly UNDERRATED!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. I find this game vastly UNDERRATED!
4 years ago#21
Indeed it is underrated. But I get the feeling it's going to be one of those games that will end up being very well liked within the next 5-10 years. Chrono Cross and FFIX were kind of the same way. Now they are both well liked. With FFIX being the most respected FF.
"When you come at the king you best not miss"
4 years ago#22
I'll give my 5, like it matters lol.

5. FFT
4. FF13
3. FF9
2. FFXIII-2
1. FFVII

I'm not really a fan of the older ones, I guess. I played them, just never stuck with me idk.
4 years ago#23
By "fixing" everything that was wrong in XIII they ruined XIII-2.

This game feels like a subpar XIII mixed with a subpar Kotor.
4 years ago#24
KINDERFELD posted...

1st is FFIII(SNES)

Oh... you're one of those...
4 years ago#25
There hasn't been a good FF since 10.

Square has gone the route of very pretty graphics and no appealing gameplay.
I didn't pick this up when it was on sale for $15.
4 years ago#26
confettistorm posted...

Um, I don't think you're fully qualified to make the first statement when you allegedly haven't played this game.
Divisibility by four? Ha! I mean, even perfect squares are divisible by four!
Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIII.
4 years ago#27
LewdDolphin21 posted...
confettistorm posted...

Um, I don't think you're fully qualified to make the first statement when you allegedly haven't played this game.

Lol burned!
"nin nin" a reference to a 'troll/ignorant TC', 'spam/naive topic' and 'boredom/filler subject'
4 years ago#28
LewdDolphin21 posted...

I dunno, personally I figured he was qualified to make the statement I read. Of course, when I saw this:

confettistorm posted...

What I read was this: "I'm a nostalgic FF fan who can't get past my preconceived notions about what a FF game should be."

And having looked at that again, I stand by my opinion that he's qualified to make that statement.

t~
4 years ago#29
Well, I suppose if the basis for liking a game is whether it's either FF7,8,9,X, then I suppose the statement is justified. It's a silly basis for liking a game, though. I respect one's opinion of a game (or a sequence of games, here) if they had actually played the entire game beforehand instead of looking only at the surface.
Divisibility by four? Ha! I mean, even perfect squares are divisible by four!
Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIII.
4 years ago#30
tiornys posted...
(if I could play X-2 in a meaningful way while skipping most of the sidequests, I'd probably enjoy that one too, but as is I'm unlikely to ever play through it).

This is feasible. I had a hard time getting through it because of the sheer amount of crap and I was trying for 100%, but I sort of figured out what was worth doing and what wasn't by the end of it. I can write you a walkthrough outline if you'd like.
CWLSIV
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. I find this game vastly UNDERRATED!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived