Leveling up Com Lightning help

#1jaganshi2Posted 11/19/2012 10:25:20 PM
I just got the COM Lightning and i'm ignorant on how to level her up. What materials and recommended infusions are needed for her and where can i find them?

Another question is her reliability? How is she in comparison with other good COM monsters and is the RAV lightning better than COM?
---
Be a part of Jaganshi-mania! Just text to 2334
#2EdalborezPosted 11/19/2012 10:35:17 PM(edited)
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/619315-final-fantasy-xiii-2/faqs/63731

Ctrl+F "DLBLD05" for COM Lightning build and infusion steps.

RAV and COM Lightning serve two entirely different purposes and comparing them to each other is like comparing apples with steak. That said COM Lightning is almost universally considered to be the best COM in the game for most/all occasions.

For Power Crystals, go to Archylte Steppe and set weather to Rainy. Farm Mud Frogs and/or Moblins.
#3VadimonyPosted 11/19/2012 11:15:43 PM
Moblins don't give you those. Miniochu give you like 6 or 5 if you could get into that encounter.

Moblins give you some essence like Vitality or that power one.
#4JolosGhostPosted 11/20/2012 2:32:37 AM
Incorrect. Moblins do indeed drop Power Crystals. The 'chus drop Potent Crystals.
#5VadimonyPosted 11/20/2012 4:48:52 AM
JolosGhost posted...
Incorrect. Moblins do indeed drop Power Crystals. The 'chus drop Potent Crystals.

Yeah... I thought the conversation was about the potents... My bad, man.
#6JolosGhostPosted 11/20/2012 12:38:53 PM
S'all good, baby.
#7jaganshi2(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 8:56:36 PM
Edalborez posted...

RAV and COM Lightning serve two entirely different purposes and comparing them to each other is like comparing apples with steak. That said COM Lightning is almost universally considered to be the best COM in the game for most/all occasions.

For Power Crystals, go to Archylte Steppe and set weather to Rainy. Farm Mud Frogs and/or Moblins.

Thanks allot. Just to ask before i get home and play, with your last sentence Power Crystals are what to feed COM Lightning?..

Second, are there any good RAV DLC's? Who is the best RAV monster/dlc to get?
---
#8achilleszeroPosted 11/20/2012 9:42:13 PM
jaganshi2 posted...
Edalborez posted...

Thanks allot. Just to ask before i get home and play, with your last sentence Power Crystals are what to feed COM Lightning?..

Yes, you'll need 47.

Second, are there any good RAV DLC's? Who is the best RAV monster/dlc to get?

You already mentioned the best RAV in your first post.
#9EdalborezPosted 11/20/2012 10:33:34 PM
The listed guide has a number of notable RAV builds (or any role, really).
#10jaganshi2(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 11:33:57 PM
Vadimony posted...
Moblins don't give you those. Miniochu give you like 6 or 5 if you could get into that encounter.

Moblins give you some essence like Vitality or that power one.

Where can i find miniochu?
---