Leveling up Com Lightning help

#11jaganshi2(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 11:42:34 PM
ok, i managed to look at the faq given in the first reply (thanks very much). I just have one question from it. In the Com Lightning section, the Monster Materials to use is All Power, does this mean i am supposed to feed Lightning and all the monsters needed for infusion with Power materials? No potents, mana etc for all the monsters for lightning?
---
Be a part of Jaganshi-mania! Just text to 2334
#12jaganshi2(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 1:09:58 AM
?
---
#13LewdDolphin21Posted 11/21/2012 6:29:01 AM(edited)
jaganshi2 posted...
ok, i managed to look at the faq given in the first reply (thanks very much). I just have one question from it. In the Com Lightning section, the Monster Materials to use is All Power, does this mean i am supposed to feed Lightning and all the monsters needed for infusion with Power materials? No potents, mana etc for all the monsters for lightning?

Just Lightning needs Power materials. The monsters that you later infuse into her do not need any specific materials; she does not inherit their stats.
---
Divisibility by four? Ha! I mean, even perfect squares are divisible by four!
Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIII, Theatrhythm Final Fantasy.
#14ForevAlonePosted 11/21/2012 6:32:40 PM
In case you didn't notice, there is a website that's called google.com, you can use it to search for anything and it'll save you a lot more time than posting here
#15jaganshi2(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 10:20:21 PM
^ It's actually easier to get answers through gfaqs than google. Google will sometimes require you to check out links for just one quick answer and the fastest way to get the specific answers is through gfaqs.

I haven't seen you "why don't u search for it yourself instead of asking a message board based on gameplay help" posters. Thanks for giving your "coolness".
---