Yaschas Massif 100af: password 1 problem (Spoilers)

#1jaganshi2Posted 11/23/2012 10:18:32 AM
I'm already at the time of completing fragments, and this is the one i'm trying to finish.

I've just gotten password 2, i did the whole anomaly thing located in Brasha Ruins.. etc etc. But i have to go get Password 1.

Now according to the faqs and the Youtube video i'm watching as a guide,in YM100af, there is a woman in the tent where Hope usually chills in. For some reason, there is nobody in the tent at all.

Is there a reason why she is not showing up?
---
Be a part of Jaganshi-mania! Just text to 2334
#2ExternicaPosted 11/23/2012 10:50:34 AM
Maybe you're at the wrong time? Try 110 AF. It has been a while since I did this quest.

For the first password, you're looking for the man with amnesia, who wanders around Yachas. I forgot in what timeline he is. First time you meet him, he's inside a paradox and you must release him by using Mog Search.
#3jaganshi2(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 6:13:03 PM
All of the faqs and youtube vids say 100af. I know about the guy who can't remember his name, i've tried talking to him but i cant go anywhere after that so i'm assuming i need to talk to that girl in the tent.
---
#4jaganshi2(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 7:27:03 PM
Am I the only one who encountered this problem? There has to be a reason why no one is in hopes tent in 100af. I've just got the password 2 and I've spoken to the guy who can't remember his name, are there other things I need to do so that girl will appear in hopes tent in 100af?
---
#5jaganshi2(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 9:09:00 PM
Sorry for reviving this but i still get around this. There is NO ONE inside the tent in YM 100 af.

I've completed the fragment quests in Bresha ruins 005 and 300, i'm lacking two in Bresha 100 af which obviously is PW 1.

- I've talked to the guy who doesn't remember his name, but i can't give his name due to not being able to find anybody inside the tent
- I've gotten password 2 already and spoken to both guys on the same spot in the different bresha ruins time line.
- I've completed all fragments in YM 100 AF (the rest of the YM's are currently incomplete)

What's going on? How come there is no body in the tent in YM 100 af?
---